Ukraine

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
You are openly admitting that you selectively (due to time constraints) deleted posts? As an admin? That is poor form in anyones eyes I suspect. No one wants to be admin - I get it - it’s a thankless job - but if you aren’t going to admin properly why do it?
There have been many times that I haven't agreed with an administrator of a forum, and also as a forum administrator of a different type of website, I know that you can't keep everyone happy. Those that don't like the way things are administrator here are free to buy their own domain and software and start their own forum.

Reactions: 1 users

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
10 O'clock news last night was saying Russkies going to bring in mercenaries to fight the Ukraines. Possible Syrians. Anyone see anything on this ?

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
Maybe there is a god?

• A Russian warship that attacked Snake Island has reportedly been destroyed by Ukrainian forces.
  • Military sources told The Times UK that the Vasily Bykov was destroyed.
  • It's the same ship that Ukrainian soldiers told to "go fuck yourself," sources told The Times.
A Russian warship that attacked Ukraine's Snake Island last month has reportedly been destroyed.

Ukrainian military sources told the Times UK that the large patrol corvette — named Vasily Bykov — was hit by Ukrainian rockets early Monday morning local time.

"Ship was destroyed, it is confirmed," one Ukrainian military source told The Times.

Military sources told The Times that Vasily Bykov was one of one of two ships that attacked Snake Island last month, in an incident in which Ukrainian soldiers told the Russian ships to "go fuck yourself."

Reactions: 2 users

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
  • Dislike

58Ford

Equipment
BX23s, LA340, BT603, RCR1248, PFL1242, STB1072
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
There have been many times that I haven't agreed with an administrator of a forum, and also as a forum administrator of a different type of website, I know that you can't keep everyone happy. Those that don't like the way things are administrator here are free to buy their own domain and software and start their own forum.
Yeah me too. I am too new here to know who everyone is but was absolutely stunned by a moderator admitting that he doesn’t do his job properly and then has a go at the guy for not getting over it.

As is said - too new but a new site will likely happen if admin is admitting that they single out posters because they don’t have the time to act consistently. All forums need moderators that apply the forum rules equally.

I want to be clear here - I don’t have a dog in this fight - don’t care what the guy posted that got his posts removed and I don’t plan on doing the same as I can conduct myself appropriately in public. A bad moderator can end a forum pretty quick - I’ve seen it happen.
Just my 2c.

FYI - I’ved moved on. Back OT:

Last edited:

58Ford

Equipment
BX23s, LA340, BT603, RCR1248, PFL1242, STB1072
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
Maybe there is a god?

• A Russian warship that attacked Snake Island has reportedly been destroyed by Ukrainian forces.
  • Military sources told The Times UK that the Vasily Bykov was destroyed.
  • It's the same ship that Ukrainian soldiers told to "go fuck yourself," sources told The Times.
A Russian warship that attacked Ukraine's Snake Island last month has reportedly been destroyed.

Ukrainian military sources told the Times UK that the large patrol corvette — named Vasily Bykov — was hit by Ukrainian rockets early Monday morning local time.

"Ship was destroyed, it is confirmed," one Ukrainian military source told The Times.

Military sources told The Times that Vasily Bykov was one of one of two ships that attacked Snake Island last month, in an incident in which Ukrainian soldiers told the Russian ships to "go fuck yourself."
This was really clever - the Ukrainians used rockets against the ship rather than missiles. Nothing on Russian radar to report - just the rockets hitting the ship. Pretty impressive!

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont

But now I read that Warsaw denies ever making the offer.

It's hard to know what is true anymore....

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
How far will Russia / Putin go to get what he want's.

Details of their actions get more disturbing every day!

So Russian ships can shoot at anything they want and get away with it?

A Japanese-owned cargo ship was hit by a missile off the coast of Ukraine in the Black Sea on Friday, lightly injuring one crew member, an official from a Japanese marine transportation firm said Saturday.

The ship was sailing under the Panamanian flag, and heading to Pivdennyy port.
Japan’s public broadcaster NHK reported Saturday that the "Namura Queen" crew are all safe. According to a website that tracks ships' positions, the vessel is currently en route to Istanbul, Turkey.

Moldovan oil tanker "Millennial Spirit" is still smoking in the Black Sea, satellite images show, nearly two weeks after it was hit by an apparent Russian military strike.
Planet Labs PBC said they collected a new satellite image on Tuesday showing a large plume of black smoke coming from the tanker, which is floating about 20 miles (32 kilometers) east of the Ukrainian city of Odessa.
On Feb. 25, Ukrainian Armed Forces Lt. Gen. Valery Zaluzhny said a ship sailing under the flag of Moldova, 12 miles (19 kilometers) south of the port of Yuzhny, had been "damaged by a Russian ship." The statement named the "Millennial Spirit" and said details were being confirmed.
The ship was carrying 600 tons of fuel oil and diesel when it was hit by a Russian missile, according to the Ukrainian Defense Ministry. Two crew members were seriously injured in the strike, the ministry said.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: So Russian ships can shoot at anything they want and get away with it?

yes, cause everyone else is scared of them...
Japan should cease 100% of ALL trade with Russia, NOW, plain and simple AND tell all others that it trades with, that Japan will cease trading with them, if they continue to do business with Russia...

never going to happen....
What 'should' happen is a Worldwide supported BLOCKADE against Russia...

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Yeah me too. I am too new here to know who everyone is but was absolutely stunned by a moderator admitting that he doesn’t do his job properly and then has a go at the guy for not getting over it.

As is said - too new but a new site will likely happen if admin is admitting that they single out posters because they don’t have the time to act consistently. All forums need moderators that apply the forum rules equally.

I want to be clear here - I don’t have a dog in this fight - don’t care what the guy posted that got his posts removed and I don’t plan on doing the same as I can conduct myself appropriately in public. A bad moderator can end a forum pretty quick - I’ve seen it happen.
Just my 2c.

FYI - I’ved moved on. Back OT:
North Idaho Wolfman is a fair moderator, and like all of us, he might make a bad call, but I don't see him as an overbearing type of moderator. There is another tractor forum where if you sneeze, they will ban you. Just keep in mind that you are a guest in their house, and you have to play by their rules. Don't agree with their rules, then go somewhere else. The moderators here are a lot more tolerant than on many other forums that I have visited. In fact, sometimes I think that they are overly tolerant, allowing some 'transgressions' to slide by them without comment.

Reactions: 2 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
My question to anyone complaining, How much BS would you put up with if you offer to help with something you enjoy and are knowledgeable about and get paid zero?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
I've heard reports that Russia is using thermobaric bombs. Unconfirmed, but heard that they have admitted to doing so.

Bombed a children's hospital today, looks like.

Just keeps getting worse.

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
I've heard reports that Russia is using thermobaric bombs. Unconfirmed, but heard that they have admitted to doing so.

Bombed a children's hospital today, looks like.

Just keeps getting worse.
The rooskies had no trouble sleeping while using nerve/phosgene/mustard gases in Afghanistan. Why would anyone think they get upset killing kids in a hospital ?