Ukraine

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Well... you've been asked a couple times to support your arguments. But instead you act condescending to other members and state that it's your way or the highway. Hence acting like a bloody troll. 😉😉😉

Last edited by a moderator:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Oh I can backup what I have to say! Can you? Did you think calling someone names would go unanswered?
Well.... why not back up what you've been saying instead of throwing insults? You've talked a big game but haven't backed up anything you've said with facts.

Just insults and tough talk. 😉😉😉

Reactions: 1 user

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Ourflat - when you first came on, you said you were in the service and since retired. Your service provided you with information the average Joe doesn’t know.

Thank you for your service.

After that, you’ve been somewhat elusive. In essence, You say “I know things you don’t, so you’re whistling Dixie….” You attack others in your dissertations, but provide no further evidence of your knowledge.

If the withholding is classified, fine. Could violate confidential provisions. I understand that.

Many former and active service members on OTT will understand as well.

Don’t use “I know this and you don’t ….” as a club to beat on our guys, unless you can expand on the topic with details.

‘Nuf said.

Reactions: 1 users

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
Won't be on here much longer once the mods get on. Especially after the F-bomb. I wouldn't pay much attention to the key board rambozo.
Don’t care! So be it! What will not happen is those of you who choose to bully a new member and get away with it! Everyone answers to someone. It just so happens that I reported you before you reported me so if I am banned so are you! Even a lefty can understand that…..

Attachments

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Don’t care! So be it! What will not happen is those of you who choose to bully a new member and get away with it! Everyone answers to someone. It just so happens that I reported you before you reported me so if I am banned so are you! Even a lefty can understand that…..
maybe the mods can just rename you sidecarflip2

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Ourflat went the way of the Dodo.
I can handle being opinionated, but not outright insulting and rude!

Reactions: 4 users

xrocketengineer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, Grapple, 36 in. Forks, 48in. MMM, Quick Spade, Ripper
Nov 14, 2020
Merritt Island, Florida
I thought that this thread was to discuss the events in Ukraine. Whether each member believed or not what was presented was up to them. I did not think that it would start another political debacle.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I thought that this thread was to discuss the events in Ukraine. Whether each member believed or not what was presented was up to them. I did not think that it would start another political debacle.
Agree. Given the circumstances, it’s inevitable the topic will turn political for some individuals.

I’ve had only two posts in the thread. The first early with concern, and the second being a recent response to ourflat.

But for some tangents, the thread has gone a long while with a reasonable discussion.

Not one I wanted to be part of, but my decision. Everyone seem to behave themselves, but for those periodic transgressions.

I think the discussions prompted by the latest contributor caused things to turn more toxic.

Looks like Wolfman took care of that issue.

I think the thread will continue to go forward after the 460 posts so far. I don’t think political issues are to be avoided for obvious reasons in my mind.

It’s still a major issue in our world today. Unfortunately, politics can’t be separated from it.

Last edited:

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
No
Two of the Providences asked Russia to intervene because the Ukrainian Azov Battalion had killed an estimated 28 Million of their citizens since 2014. Russia begged the UN to intervene but the UN was not interested. Russia took matters into their own hands. The 8 Biolabs discovered in Ukraine were/ are being funded by the US.
Do you have any idea how absurd this sounds? The population of the entire country is ~ 44mil

Great conspiracy theories tho