What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Lionel

Equipment
B7510 Hydrostatic tractor
Apr 6, 2020
Columbus, NC
Not getting much done as I have a problem, well 2 problems I am new to the forum and don't know how to ask a question. I have a B7510 HST and it will sit and run fine but start to move it wants to shut off. I have to move it a few feet at a time and it will start running when I let off the pedals. Can you help me or get me in touch with someone who can? I apoligizze for not knowing how to navigate the forum.

Fluke631

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Oct 29, 2019
Canada
Not getting much done as I have a problem, well 2 problems I am new to the forum and don't know how to ask a question. I have a B7510 HST and it will sit and run fine but start to move it wants to shut off. I have to move it a few feet at a time and it will start running when I let off the pedals. Can you help me or get me in touch with someone who can? I apoligizze for not knowing how to navigate the forum.
This question should be moved by moderator, but to awnser your question it's most likely the seat safety switch.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
It's either the safety switch on the go peddle or the switch on under your seat. First grab the peddle by hand and rock it back and forth a couple times and then give it a try. If not flip the seat and check to see that it's depressing all the way when you put your weight on it. They can be a pain in the butt.

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
Sounds like the seat occupant sensor acting up.....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Well I wasn’t on my orange but I found the two property pins at the rear of my land. Need to take a couple posts out and set them this weekend before the leaves start coming out. Here’s the view out the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I haven't used it in a couple of months. I'm waiting for the ground to tighten up before venturing up to the back field. Still got the back blade on to ward off evil snow spirits though - LOL. I'll start greasing up the finish mower next week and check the fluid in the brush hog as well. Oops - gotta adjust the brakes too. Nice tomorrow and I want to take the damned thing for a ride just to run it. I have to pick my ripper up that I lent to a neighbor down the road last year so I can bury a water line for the garden.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Nice find johnjk. Property line marking is a very important Wintertime job. I freshen mine every couple of years making it a family fun activity with the Son and Grandsons. Some of them would tell that I tripped and fell down a hillside with a bucket of paint, but without pictures.....it didn't happen. :rolleyes:

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Finally got dry enough to box scrape my front yard and get a winters worth of ruts leveled down where I had to cross it going to the pasture feeding hay.

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Was a nice warm sunny day on Sunday, so I fired up the BX and ran it up to the house and power washed it to get all the mud off from cleaning out the shop driveway this winter. Looks like new again. Took it back and repeated the process on the JD430 with the snow blower. Looks like I need to disassemble the blower this summer and get it blasted and painted, as it's getting a lot of
rust spots on it.
Then I spent a couple of hours moving everything on wheels in the shop around so I could sweep out the accumulation of crud from the winter.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I used the B2650 with the LP QH to gauge/move the frame of a new roller project I just started.

roller.jpg

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Bought a lift of salvaged 2x4x16s that where from a lumber truck fire. Used to forks to unload a them - 50 at a time. A steal for all my framing lumber for my projects around here this year.

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
Pulled the cab off Sunday. Decided it was time to start raking the honey locust leaves and bean pods early this year. Supposed to rain today, guess I'll be burning tomorrow. And, if this 'work from home' keeps up much longer, I'll just have the stumps to dig come fall.
Regards,
Stay safe everyone!

Attachments

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Pulled the cab off Sunday. Decided it was time to start raking the honey locust leaves and bean pods early this year. Supposed to rain today, guess I'll be burning tomorrow. And, if this 'work from home' keeps up much longer, I'll just have the stumps to dig come fall.
Regards,
Stay safe everyone!
Once again Ping, awesome job on the cab.

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
Thanks Bearbait!
Maybe one day, i'll make it to the sticky pages.
You and your family stay save up there. And, don't be kissin' on no strangers. I understand they may have coodies!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Thanks Bearbait!
Maybe one day, i'll make it to the sticky pages.
You and your family stay save up there. And, don't be kissin' on no strangers. I understand they may have coodies!
Thanks Ping, you and yours be safe as well. Can't make any promises on the kissin' thing, don't get out much round here.;):D

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
Still too wet for the M; but for the T, it's just right.
The garden way cart gives me a little leg work, only 10 yards to the new stack.
That is not late snow in the first pic, just a little overexposed

Attachments