What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
Nice setting, and (especially in Vermont) it's never too soon to soon to start on next seasons firewood! Or are you still cutting for this Spring?

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
When I moved from my previous property I had been on for 28 years, to the new place 13 years ago, I took all my firewood! The first and only time I saw the wood bin empty, the last day I lived there. When building, it is very enjoyable to heat that night, with the wood scraps from the day's labor, plus it keeps the jobs site clean.

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
When I moved from my previous property I had been on for 28 years, to the new place 13 years ago, I took all my firewood! The first and only time I saw the wood bin empty, the last day I lived there. When building, it is very enjoyable to heat that night, with the wood scraps from the day's labor, plus it keeps the jobs site clean.
Since we are essentially home bound, I am catching up on long over due woodworking projects around the house.
I have been using lumber I had sawn out and all the rip and trim cuts that accumulate go into the shop wood stove,
The great circle of wood use goes on.

Teamsmash

Equipment
B2650
Apr 9, 2020
Harrod, Ohio
Attached my 60” deck to the tractor and mowed a few passes, don’t have the settings right because the rear guide wheels are tracking(which I know they should) it cuts nice but having two lines in the middle of the cut from those wheels make it look dumb. I’ll figure something out

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
Is it a ground contact deck? The GC deck on my B7500 rolled on two rear wheels that were side by side in the middle so they did leave slight tracks, worse if the ground was soft.

Just noticed you have a B2650 I think the 60" deck might be suspended, not sure though.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I helped a friend prepare his pits with the B2650.

I am very pleased with the piranha bar. Easy full buckets and slightly more volume.

harpos.jpg

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Some 5 years on the wish list to get a shed that got cancelled for one reason or another went under way last week.
woohoo!!! very exciting. nothing like a fresh shed build. I differed my pad build to my paver guy, i clearly should have done it myself. you should start a shed build thread on here that we can follow, would love to see the progress.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
We moved some hold hay bales to some waterways we had that had start washing out.

I picked up a 4-bottom plow with the grapple and moved it to the back barn.

We did some bow blade work and clearing out more brush/trees.

Attachments

murph1068

Equipment
bx25d
Sep 6, 2016
Willowgrove PA
woohoo!!! very exciting. nothing like a fresh shed build. I differed my pad build to my paver guy, i clearly should have done it myself. you should start a shed build thread on here that we can follow, would love to see the progress.

I actually ordered it straight from the boys in Lancaster PA, you can't build it cheaper then what they offer. I'm not looking for fancy just functional.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
A base that nice is worthy of the Taj Mahal of sheds!! Nice job!!

Edit: I was hoping you were going to take B737's suggestion and start a build thread of that Taj Mahal.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
I actually ordered it straight from the boys in Lancaster PA, you can't build it cheaper then what they offer. I'm not looking for fancy just functional.
Lancaster is where my shed came from too! delivered it all the way to NJ, they know their sheds

Last edited:

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
A base that nice is worthy of the Taj Mahal of sheds!! Nice job!!

Edit: I was hoping you were going to take B737's suggestion and start a build thread of that Taj Mahal.
lol thanks bird! I want to see his 'boring' shed too
nothing calms the inner OCD quite like organizing a fresh shed and the inevitable emptying of crap from the valuable shop / garage space, it feels so good.

Last edited:

BX23S

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2022 Kubota L3901 FEL, BH, GRAPPLE, PALLET FORK, SNOW PLOW and Hard Canopy
Sep 1, 2018
ID

Some 5 years on the wish list to get a shed that got cancelled for one reason or another went under way last week.

Excellent job! Can't wait to see final product.

murph1068

Equipment
bx25d
Sep 6, 2016
Willowgrove PA
Lancaster is where my shed came from too! delivered it all the way to NJ, they know their sheds! :)

The pad is only a foot wider than the shed, I really wish i made it two feet.

this is what I did for the ramp, made it out of gravel with pressure treated sides.

Boy, that's sweet. I'm inspired.