Ukraine

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
I merely share perspectives that challenge MY conceptions, feeling they may give rise to consideration by others who may be interested.

Are you a neo-con?
Trump talk - never state it as an actual fact, always, "I heard someone say" or "I read". Never going into the sources' actual bios or record.

Neo-con? rotflmao I should tell my friends that!

Reactions: 1 user

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
Do you happen to be familair with the speaker? I know nothing of him. Just a chance video suggested on another forum.
Look up his bio. He is just another ordinary citizen. No special knowledge of what is going on EXCEPT he claims his Hungarian ancestry gives him special insight. LMAO my dog has opinions too.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Look up his bio. He is just another ordinary citizen. No special knowledge of what is going on EXCEPT he claims his Hungarian ancestry gives him special insight. LMAO my dog has opinions too.
A Hungarian -Canadian ... just that and nothing more.

Oh, He shares his opinion.

Would you deny it?

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I heard on one of the news outlets and I dont remember which one because I tend to surf, but as I understand it, the Ukraine is looking for outsiders to come and fight for them, kind of like they did in Rhodesia. And it is kind of funny maybe not really but it was to my perverted sense of humor, the next station I tuned in to was playing this song, life is funny like that some times

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
I heard on one of the news outlets and I dont remember which one because I tend to surf, but as I understand it, the Ukraine is looking for outsiders to come and fight for them, kind of like they did in Rhodesia. And it is kind of funny maybe not really but it was to my perverted sense of humor, the next station I tuned in to was playing this song, life is funny like that some times
Good one!

Surprised no one goes to aid the Palestinians

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Folks I love question everything especially what I can not see and in a lot of cases not rooted in facts…I am a contrarian and believe question is part of freedom. so with that in mind no matter what side of argument you are on (I really don’t care) what do we individually do about the war zones right here in our backyards? There are plenty of them…some of drive past them daily…for some odd reason we don’t argue about that on the tractor site…that’s interesting. Anyone grow up in a city where kids are not safe at home or on way to school? We do anything about that? But we argue about it overseas? That’s interesting. We can see that directly with our own eyes as fact if we choose too…to people in that condition everyday is as or more dangerous in their lives. So think to the situation overseas…my God what are we thinking? And why. Whatever it is you believe. Who and why do you believe. Why…how have who ever you believe ever helped you in any way? Ever met them and looked them in the eye? They ever value our way of life or what you do for work? Really? You think they respect you as a person or tractor owner? Really? Tell me again why we listen to them?It’s ok to question. This sight has some very talented mechanical geniuses on it…I myself am not one of them. I value the technical facts so many of you share. So I appreciate you, technically / mechanicanically. That being said I have to question what we individually believe as reality vs propaganda. If you think we are being shot straight in any way by the news or current administration or the previous ones, then I feel sorry for you. Truly. Not disrespectfully either. We know better. What have they been honest and unbiased about. Now back to violence in cities…look at what we do over seas…I travel extensively for my job to lots of places and you know what I never met? Someone from a country I thought their house should be bombed. Never once. I never met people where I felt hate like that. Not domestically and not overseas…some of our diplomats do. Wonder why? We should all ask that? Over and over. How is what we do overseas under guise of liberation any different from here at home…why don’t we clean some of our own dirty laundry up? If not willing to worry about folks in bad living conditions here what does that say when we worry about folks overseas. I am no saint. My role Is to provide, protect, love and respect my wife. Her role is to give me something to respect and love. It’s that simple for me. I don’t do enough here locally to wonder why I should involve myself in a couple diplomats troubles abroad. Is it selfish…hell yes. Am I willing to march myself over there? Hell no. My priority is here. But I sure as hell am not volunteering or advocating to blow someone’s home up nor march someone else’s kids over there for a couple diplomats that never met, disliked or know a single thing about as fact. These clowns never learned how to play in the sandbox with another nor do I believe we will ever know for a fact the real reason for the conflict is being propagandized. Stupid should hurt again. My thumbs are tired and my glass is empty. Have a safe evening.

Reactions: 1 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I am interested in your conversation, but how about some paragraphs to focus on the thoughts?

Reactions: 3 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If Putin / Russia "wins" this battle we will all loose!

Reactions: 2 users

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
It must be bad because over there,, I keep getting adds for Russian brides, with pictures of scantly clad young woman ;)
Worse than we thought, if they can't afford proper clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
Just now heard that the city of Kherson has fallen to Russian forces.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Plant spokesman says Russian troops have begun shelling Europe's largest nuclear power station in Ukraine.

OMG, They are essentially trying to create another Chernobyl!
A Putin dirty bomb!

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
Plant spokesman says Russian troops have begun shelling Europe's largest nuclear power station in Ukraine.

A Putin dirty bomb!
Right after the Ukrainians begged for a no fly zone just over this plant

ccoon520

Equipment
L2501 w/ FEL
Apr 15, 2019
IA

A Putin dirty bomb!
Nuclear containment for power stations in the US can take a direct impact from a F4 Phantom at max speed with afterburners lit. Hopefully it is the same there. If their containment is anything like what is required here in the states (I have no idea if it is or not) there shouldn't (emphasis on shouldn't) be any radioactive release from non bunker busting munitions.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Almost went there.
Lil foot, what branch were you in?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The power plant is on fire and someone/ something has cut the live feed.
Very unsettling!

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I keep thinking about this issue.

Just seems to me that invading another country that has not been provocative, is simply wrong.

Cannot help but see the evil in this.

What provocative means is debatable, I know. Just depends on what the perception of Provocative is.

If I get thinking about these things I just feel like throwing up.

Maybe as the US we need to invade Mexico and put the border wall on the southern Mexican border. NO I do not think this way, but perhaps some like Putin might...