Snow man

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
HOLY CAMOLLY!! That snowman is GIANT :eek:

He reminds me of the staypuff marshmallow man from ghost busters.

That picture of the arm getting hammered in with a shovel looks like an opening shot to the funny videos tv show.

Scott

B7510

Equipment
B7510 HST
Apr 29, 2009
Ontario
What a great idea! I'm glad you took advantage of the day for the purpose for which it was intended. Good on you guys and the snowman. Pin a medal on the instigator.:) and the on all the participants.

By the way, do you have any photos of your front blade and mounting? It looks slick to me.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
I never thought of the funniest home video thing. I will remember a vid camera for the next snowman. The stay puff guy never thought of that either. The quick attach is an old style quick attach with two tapered pins. I will try to take a couple of pics tomorrow. It is home built and I was worried that I would bend it with the blade but so far it is hanging in.:D Dusty P.S. We all had a blast doing the snow man a really enjoyable day.

Last edited:

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
I thought I saw on the news where someone said they saw the abominal snowman in Ontario...

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
Hey, Dusty.
You've done it again, Huh?!
You are sooooooo creative~!

My snow blade's Wing cylinder arm's eyelet was keep on braking. so I weld it back on 3 times and I took it to welding guy and he told me my welder is too weak. it is not penetrating deep enough... :eek:

So He ground'em all and weld it back on again for me.
so I bought a Lincoln welder last week from Canadian tire.:D
and use that new welder to made welding cart out of the dolly.

I really like my new toy...:D
I've learn a lots of stuff since I bought this new welder. Of course, I've study welding stuff on youtube too.
I guess, I could start welding shop~~~ ha ha ha...:D:D:D

Hope to see you soon.

Joe.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Congrats on the new toy Joe. You will be a metal fabricator in no time. My kids and grandchildren were the creative ones. I just blew the snow in to a really high pile.:D Dusty

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Congrats on the new toy Joe. You will be a metal fabricator in no time. My kids and grandchildren were the creative ones. I just blew the snow in to a really high pile.:D Dusty
That might be a LITTLE bit of an understatement.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Holy smoke Dusty when you guy make a snowman you don't fool around :eek: Super cool to see it and even better to know you had fun with the family building it. There memories that you'll never forget.
Our two son are in the forces and each Christmas they always have retired home for Christmas so the wife and I go all out. We take a full week to put up all the outside decorations and it's a big deal to the boys and in our town. The wife got a good nerve as well when it comes to putting up the lights :D As I said "It's the memories" Good post buddy!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
LMAO!!! the catch phrase "AW LAWDY here we go with more technical mombojombo" was a last second thought that crashed into my mind, I was tryin to think of a polite response to post on a public forum with out cussing like a Sailor like I would normally do. FEEL FREE to use it as youd like!

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
LMAO!!! the catch phrase "AW LAWDY here we go with more technical mombojombo" was a last second thought that crashed into my mind, I was tryin to think of a polite response to post on a public forum with out cussing like a Sailor like I would normally do. FEEL FREE to use it as youd like!

Well she had a choice. She could either operate the tractor ( in the back of my mind I was saying "please dear God don't let her say yes to that") or get in the bucket and she chose the bucket. I was OK with that :D I did tell her not to get any footy prints inside my bucket :mad: