Kubota's for Work or Play?

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Before you get way to excited.....seen many "Guest" roaming the pages here.
I guess they love it,,,

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Last edited:

doskiez

Apr 6, 2010
georgetown, TX, United States
At this point it is mainly play as I am new to both the tractor and the forum. I do, however, already have a neighbor that wants me to do some things around his house so I am sure I will be doing some work with it soon.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
At this point it is mainly play as I am new to both the tractor and the forum. I do, however, already have a neighbor that wants me to do some things around his house so I am sure I will be doing some work with it soon.
Welcome to the OTT :D

Neighbors will take you for all that tractors worth. Everybody will want to be your FRIEND now.

On the OTT, we only take payment for tractor work in food and alcohol :p

Scott

dkubotaman

Equipment
B7500 HST, Fel, 5ft disc, 4ft brush hog, back blade, landscape rake, 3pt culti.
Apr 4, 2010
West Michigan
Hi I'm new here, and sure enjoy the site. My B7500 is for play and work on my 2 acres. In the winter I go all around the neighborhood plowing snow, they pay for the fuel and I take care of the fun stuff. It works out good. I bought my tractor as a retirement gift to me, and its the best investment I ever made

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Well if you're throw'n a party make sure you got chicks serving the beers by the time I get there

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Hi I'm new here, and sure enjoy the site. My B7500 is for play and work on my 2 acres. In the winter I go all around the neighborhood plowing snow, they pay for the fuel and I take care of the fun stuff. It works out good. I bought my tractor as a retirement gift to me, and its the best investment I ever made
dkubotaman,
Sorry, we got to playing and kinda missed your post :eek:

Welcome to the OTT and I'm glad you like the site.
Congratulations on the purchase of the B7500. Sounds like you and your neighbors are equally happy you made the orange plunge.

So far the going rate for doing tractor work for neighbors is: Gas money, Food or Beer. Most often though I end up doing it for nothing other than knowing I have helped some body.

We are a good bunch here and glad to have you with us!

Scott