Kubota's for Work or Play?

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Got to put this back out front!!!
I'll drink to that!

I've always found that keeping a thread alive like you guys are doing turns the thread into a "talk about everything except what the topic was originally about" thread.

I'd say let it die. I just had to unsubscribe to it because of all the none related posts.

To others visiting the site It looks like we're only talking about the one topic seeing it at the top of the page all the time. Just my 2 cents worth. :eek:

doubleh

Equipment
B7510, FEL, brush hog
Feb 26, 2010
S. E. New Mexico
I can't believe I just sat here and read thru this whole thread. But I did.

I have a little different outlook on work and play than a lot of you I guess. I consider riding a tractor or a lawnmower work whether you are being paid or not. I use mine to make my life easier and am not going to hire it out. I get enough tractor riding to do me just taking care of my own chores and it equates to work. Call me a stick in the mud or whatever but that is my opinion..

Wildfire, I saw your tractor on another forum. It's a very nice piece of machinery.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I can't believe I just sat here and read thru this whole thread. But I did.

I have a little different outlook on work and play than a lot of you I guess. I consider riding a tractor or a lawnmower work whether you are being paid or not. I use mine to make my life easier and am not going to hire it out. I get enough tractor riding to do me just taking care of my own chores and it equates to work. Call me a stick in the mud or whatever but that is my opinion..
No, you're not a stick in the mud. Eric might be, but not you :D

You are right though as using the tractor for work around the property is still work no matter how you dish it out. But the tractor does make the work enjoyable :)

Congrats on reading through the entire thread and I'm sure now you could use some therapy :p

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Damn... must have missed the email or been asleep at the wheel.... Have I missed anything?:D