Kubota's for Work or Play?

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Scott... work'n on the u-joints... not an issue....Butch:rolleyes:
Butch,
Glad to hear you're getting the U-joints taken care of.

The only issue you will have is with the lost revenue not giving the lady folk a ride :D

Scott

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Boy this thread is sure getting around the block. Welcome to the new folks. I am not the best guy on safety but when kids get involved it's like flickin a switch I get real paranoid real fast. It has paid off numerous times. I have a friend who backed over a little girl with a combine when he was young. I cannot imagine the torture he goes through.:( Dusty

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Boy this thread is sure getting around the block. Welcome to the new folks. I am not the best guy on safety but when kids get involved it's like flickin a switch I get real paranoid real fast. It has paid off numerous times. I have a friend who backed over a little girl with a combine when he was young. I cannot imagine the torture he goes through.:( Dusty
OMG dusty that is horrible :(:(:(

The key to everything we do everyday is Situational Awarenes.

Especially when kids are around. THey will be excited and come running up to the machine at any angle not understanding you don't know they are around you.

I know of one lady who ran over her own grand son with her car. He was happy she was there but she had no idea he was behind her when she backed up. One of my friends ran over his own dog with his tractor for the same reasons.

Scott

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Oh come on bro, you'd be right there up front spilling your beer cheering her on :D

Scott
Dust...I bet if you did some of that ole Kubota orange paint and some fine art work paint on her he would be 1st in line for a picture with her....:D
Will

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Fellers that is one big damn sasquatch of a woman. She dont look all that great from behind with that big ol nasty butt. I'm scared as hell to see what the front looks like!

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Dust...I bet if you did some of that ole Kubota orange paint and some fine art work paint on her he would be 1st in line for a picture with her....:D
Will
I was actually thinking about that. You know on real tractor pulls how they have all that balck smoke from the stack?

Where would it come from her :rolleyes:

Scott

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
I was actually thinking about that. You know on real tractor pulls how they have all that balck smoke from the stack?

Where would it come from her :rolleyes:

Scott
Now I am thinking along the lines of what if she blew the engine.....:eek:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I thought Id say something stupid on this one and bump it back out front. Almost have 3 thousand views!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Yeah damn her bumps are alot bigger! Talk about a set of fun bags, more like community fun bags LOL. The thing about boobs is they can make a 65 year old man and a 6 month old baby act the same way!

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Yeah damn her bumps are alot bigger! Talk about a set of fun bags, more like community fun bags LOL. The thing about boobs is they can make a 65 year old man and a 6 month old baby act the same way!
Now that I am cleaning off my PC screen from Dr. Pepper blow up.
That is 2 funny!!!
Will