Inappropriate replies

iansmithideal

Sep 15, 2015
Diss, Norfolk, GB
Where do I report in appropriate replies. They are not big or clever and just waste my time. I thought this was a site for help and information, perhaps I was misinformed? For those wasting my time I can refer them to numerous social media sites where they can play!!!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Re: In appropriate replies

The red triangle with the ! in it under the username is for reporting spam or their inappropriate posts.

Every forum has its share of spam...complaining about it is a waste of your time and energy.

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa

Replies such as what? And to what?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA

Replies such as what? And to what?
I too would like to know what was so offensive.......

in this political world of self righteousness, there are places one can go and have a funny joke and smile once in a while.

very rare have I found anyone here offensive, just the spam sucks - but the good ol boys are quick to remove that - so even that is not an issue.....

and if someone finds something offensive - by all means......click on the triangle or ......click on another site! :)

I have been on many a site - lots of flaming and what not.......rarely does anyone here get on their high horse......and when it does happen - several of us tell them that they are .....whats the word.........offensive.....

several people have bailed out on this site, not sure why - do know that one has not be around in a while due to a different point of view than the rest of us.....but such as life.

this site is a place I come to probably 10 times a day, just to stay caught up on funnies and learn something ........

shoot - let me go do something.......got to go and edjamakate so young minds!:)

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA

I too would like to know what was so offensive.......

in this political world of self righteousness, there are places one can go and have a funny joke and smile once in a while.

very rare have I found anyone here offensive, just the spam sucks - but the good ol boys are quick to remove that - so even that is not an issue.....

and if someone finds something offensive - by all means......click on the triangle or ......click on another site! :)

I have been on many a site - lots of flaming and what not.......rarely does anyone here get on their high horse......and when it does happen - several of us tell them that they are .....whats the word.........offensive.....

several people have bailed out on this site, not sure why - do know that one has not be around in a while due to a different point of view than the rest of us.....but such as life.

this site is a place I come to probably 10 times a day, just to stay caught up on funnies and learn something ........

shoot - let me go do something.......got to go and edjamakate so young minds!:)

I agree- OTT is above average in the quality of members, and the respect of posts. Compared to other forums, OTT is very mild.

I suggest that you (iansmithideal) get in touch with whoever offended you, directly (private message them). If it is enough to bother you, you should be willing to confront them, and they deserve the opportunity to work through it.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City

I remember some "diddies" my mom always said.

"If wishes were fishes we'd all have a fry."

"If if's and buts were candy and nuts, oh what a Christmas this would be!"

You can learn all you want here about a Kubota tractor, get a dose of humor once in a while, meet folks from all different backgrounds, broaden your horizons.....or find something to be upset about. Just ordinary humans are logged on!

Why not share something you know to help others, rather then complain if you don't get what you want, when you want?

Need to turn down the sensitivity button.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Done and Done:
I fixed the "offence" and your "re-offence". ;)

We are all really laid back nice people around here, some ribbing and jokes go hand in hand with operating and repairs on tractors, easy way to lighten the stress of it all. :D

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA

I re read that thread. Was anything I said in that thread offensive to the original poster? If so, I greatly apologize, I thought I was being on topic of hydraulic issues. Maybe I was taken out of context or assumed to be off-color when I wasn't trying to be. I'll work on my wording a bit more.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

I re read that thread. Was anything I said in that thread offensive to the original poster? If so, I greatly apologize, I thought I was being on topic of hydraulic issues. Maybe I was taken out of context or assumed to be off-color when I wasn't trying to be. I'll work on my wording a bit more.
It's been awhile since I read it. But if I remember right, there were a couple members who were joking around, and made comments that didnt pertain to answering the question. The op didn't like the joking around, so Wolfman removed those posts from the thread ;)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Have read the thread several times & I don't get it…. at all.:confused:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
ShaunRH,
Finally for once it wasn't you that offended someone... :eek::p:D
Coachgeo was actually the offender, while his comment was funny it was off topic an offended the OP.

Lil Foot,
This is why I hate deleting posts, it throws the whole conversation out of whack! ;)

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
This forum is head and shoulders above all i have ever visited when it comes to respecting others and friendly replies. Entertaining and knowledgeable peoples. The learnin stuff is a bonus. I have been surfing the web since this thing called dial-up.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
This forum is fortunate in that most if not all of the members are adults, most 'olde guyz'. So wise cracks are kept in check or if made, done so 'softly' with a wink.;)

I'm a mod on some other forums and banning and infractions fly continuously. This place is full of Extraordinary Gentlemen in comparison.:)

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
This forum is fortunate in that most if not all of the members are adults, most 'olde guyz'. So wise cracks are kept in check or if made, done so 'softly' with a wink.;)

I'm a mod on some other forums and banning and infractions fly continuously. This place is full of Extraordinary Gentlemen in comparison.:)
Yep, Extra Ordinary bout sums it up! :eek:

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
This forum is head and shoulders above all i have ever visited when it comes to respecting others and friendly replies. Entertaining and knowledgeable peoples. The learnin stuff is a bonus. I have been surfing the web since this thing called dial-up.
It is a different subject, but Sigtalk is another great forum, as mature and respectful as OTT.

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I still dont know what he was on about, but if your skin is that thin,,, never mind

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I still dont know what he was on about, but if your skin is that thin,,, never mind

Skeets,

if I remember correctly, there was something about something drooping and the blue bill was not the answer........;)