Daily Chuckle

PapaJ

Equipment
BX2680 - PFL1242 - RCK54 MMM - Fimco 3PH Sprayer - Trailer Mover
Apr 28, 2020
VA
We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity . When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.
Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat
Important again:
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes
And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ' her night off ', and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A blonde calls Delta Airlines and asks, "Can you tell me how long it'll take to fly from San Francisco to New York City ?"
The agent replies, "Just a minute."
"Thank you," the blonde says, and hangs up.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
That reminds me of the local town drunk. His family disabled his car because they were worried about him hurting someone.

He then started doing his beer runs on his old bicycle...... he road on the double yellow line in the middle of the road.

Fearing his safety, they took away his bike.

The next day he was doing his beer run again. Pushing his wheel barrow down the double yellow line 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
That reminds me of the local town drunk. His family disabled his car because they were worried about him hurting someone.

He then started doing his beer runs on his old bicycle...... he road on the double yellow line in the middle of the road.

The next day he was doing his beer run again. Pushing his wheel barrow down the double yellow line 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Daren, that sounds like the drunk neighbor down the road +from where I grew up. Lost his license, they took away his truck so, he'd drive his 8N with brush hog to town to get his liquor. Always a funny sight to see 'ol Willard with the chicken feathers sticking out of his ball cap and several cases of 'Cream of Kentucky' on the brush hog heading home.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Daren, that sounds like the drunk neighbor down the road +from where I grew up. Lost his license, they took away his truck so, he'd drive his 8N with brush hog to town to get his liquor. Always a funny sight to see 'ol Willard with the chicken feathers sticking out of his ball cap and several cases of 'Cream of Kentucky' on the brush hog heading home.
The town drunk in my home town drove a wheel horse.

Thank God now we have Grub Hub and the town drunk can keep his dignity. :censored:

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Another reason to embrace country life

bus ride.jpeg

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
This is not a joke but rather one to be admired;
IMG_2125.JPG

He is friends with a Grandson and I was fortunate enough to get a picture.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
The town drunk posts reminded me of something my grandad told me.

Two guys struck up a conversation and began to talk about their families. Sam said that his brother was an embarrassment to the whole family because he was the town drunk. Tom said "It can't be all that bad, can it. Where's he live?" Sam replied, "New York City".

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City

I have a picture in on my HD of a mule tied by the bar. Small town of a few hundred at the most. Owner lost his driver's license and began riding his critter to town.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I have a picture in on my HD of a mule tied by the bar. Small town of a few hundred at the most. Owner lost his driver's license and began riding his critter to town.
At our dealership we have a large fenced in lot in the back that we store excess inventory vehicles, totaled body shop vehicles, and excess service vehicles. One day there was a horse tied up back there (and this in the middle of the city). What the hell is a horse doing tied up back there? Come to find out it was one of the detail guys horse, only had one car and his wife needed it that day so he rode the horse to work.

Reactions: 2 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Moe: "My wife got me to believe in religion."
Joe: "Really?"
Moe: "Yeah. Until I married her I didn't believe in Hell."

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A man is recovering from surgery when the Surgical Nurse appears and asks him how he is feeling.
"I'm O. K. but I didn't like the four letter-word the doctor used in surgery".
"What did he say," asked the nurse.
"OOPS"

Reactions: 1 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A “Gen Y wedding”

Dearest Dad,
I am coming home to get married soon. Can you help pay for a big wedding? I am presently in Australia and the boy I love lives in Scotland. We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on WhatsApp. He proposed to me on Zoom, and we’ve stayed in touch through Viber. Dad, can I count on you for a big wedding? Your favorite daughter, Lilly

Dad’s response

My Dearest Lilly,
Like Wow! Really? Cool! I suggest you two get married on Twitter, have a honeymoon on Tango, buy your kids on Amazon, and pay for it all through PayPal. And when you get fed up with this new husband, sell him on eBay! Love, Dad

Reactions: 3 users