Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
While shopping for vacation clothes, the husband and the wife passed a display of bathing suits. She commented that it had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since she had even considered buying a bathing suit, so she sought her husband's advice.
"What do you think?" she asked. "Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?"
"Better get a bikini," he replied. "You'd never get it all in one."
He is still in ICU.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Z121S Zero turn mower
May 18, 2014
Conway, Arkansas
Ah man, that is sooo bad. (I was referring to the sparks, but the bolt cutter is too)!!
Thats actually a pretty common occurrence in lift stations when scrap prices go up. They go in and steel anything not nailed down. I've lost count of the late nights dropping off pumps to sewer lift stations because someone went in with a set of bolt cutters and stole all the wire.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610HSDSU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
The town drunk in my home town drove a wheel horse.

Thank God now we have Grub Hub and the town drunk can keep his dignity. :censored:
My ex-wife was the town drunk where we lived. Never got so much as a warning ticket, despite getting pulled over uncountable times. Me? I'd get cited for not having my blinker on long enough for a lane change.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
How the blackout started
View attachment 57998
Back in '79 a coworker had his restored 66 Chevy Malibu stolen when he stopped to pick up a few things at a Sears store. Several months passed with no news. Then the police contacted him and told him they found it. There were some poorly executed mods (hood pins, speakers cut into door trims, etc).

The car was found along the train tracks with a fried kid nearby. Seems the alleged car thief was also a copper thief who lacked a voltage tester and managed to use a similar cutter to reach the wrong wire from the steel pole he climbed.

The thief's mom wanted to keep the car because he bought it fair and square, and she was going to sell it to pay for the kid's funeral.