North East CT
You won't believe this story ......... This is not an April Fools Day Joke

YouTube ordered to reveal the identities of video viewers

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Nothing political about informing the citizens what their government is doing.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Damn! I KNEW I should have used some crafty confusing UserName when I signed onto OTT… :eek:

…. I suppose my privacy and protection from gov’t …has been Thrown to the WOLVES! :ROFLMAO:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: Government = Political

well it shouldn't be....

'Politics' is political.. forcing your way on someone, while robbing them blind type stuff..

'Government' should be about running the country as a business, stuff like assets, liabilities, products and profits........making life better for all, especially the animals and animals.

Guess they'll be knocking on my door soon. I was looking for info on elevation via GPS trackers and probably one of the 30,000 that watched the video about drones + tracking ( same electronics/ firmware ). I've since downloaded a GPX animation program(er, app....) that allows me to see where my cat Cloudy goes during his daily 'walkabouts'.... Turns out elevation( altitude) numbers are LOUSY ,sigh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Vee art not reading your privet emails, vee art not following where you go on the da interweb, vee haff no intrest in your personal life.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
re: Government = Political

well it shouldn't be....

'Politics' is political.. forcing your way on someone, while robbing them blind type stuff..

'Government' should be about running the country as a business, stuff like assets, liabilities, products and profits........making life better for all, especially the animals and animals.

Guess they'll be knocking on my door soon. I was looking for info on elevation via GPS trackers and probably one of the 30,000 that watched the video about drones + tracking ( same electronics/ firmware ). I've since downloaded a GPX animation program(er, app....) that allows me to see where my cat Cloudy goes during his daily 'walkabouts'.... Turns out elevation( altitude) numbers are LOUSY ,sigh.
Government should not be run like a business. Businesses cater to the highest bidders and are about making profits for shareholders. Government is about protecting the country and serving citizens even if they can’t pay the highest rates. It’s also about providing things for citizens that would not be profitable such as National Parks and rural roads., fire, and police.

Reactions: 1 user

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
VELLY Intellesting….

IMG_2465.png

…. But STOOPID…!

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.
big brother, little brother, neighbours webcams on outside of his house, the Ring door bells, our cell phones, the computers and GPS trackers in our newer vehicles, TikTok and all sorts of social media, municipal cameras throughout our downtown core area, traffic cameras, Santa's naughty / nice list, Apple Airtags, sport watches, etc........

maybe the question should be who Isn't tracking us?

mass surveillance is everywhere, everyday on everyone.

Reactions: 3 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
I’m not going to get paranoid because I’m not doing anything to be paranoid about.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Are you surprised? If you are, you shouldn't be.

"home of the free"? Yeah, no. We ain't free in the USA anymore; and haven't been in a minute.

"big brother" watches everything. Believe me. I have a coworker who is part time at the PD, part of a digital media investigation division. That's all that department does it watch social media, forums, etc. They cannot post, but they watch.

Kubota watches this forum too. I know one of the watchers.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
Are you surprised? If you are, you shouldn't be.

"home of the free"? Yeah, no. We ain't free in the USA anymore; and haven't been in a minute.

"big brother" watches everything. Believe me. I have a coworker who is part time at the PD, part of a digital media investigation division. That's all that department does it watch social media, forums, etc. They cannot post, but they watch.

Kubota watches this forum too. I know one of the watchers.
What are you doin’ that causes you such heartburn..? If you don’t wanna be watched… stay inside and pull the blanket over.

I’m free. Feel free. Do things freely.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
What are you doin’ that causes you such heartburn..? If you don’t wanna be watched… stay inside and pull the blanket over.

I’m free. Feel free. Do things freely.
So you don't use anything to restrict what appears on your computer or phone?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Remember cash is king, your cards leave a trail, food, gas, mickey dees where ever you use the card even when you travel the highways your plates are recorded the easy pass yep same same. Big Brother has been watching us for a very very long time, why, well your guess is as good as mine. But if I was a betting man, control would be my first bet,, but hey what do I know

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Reminds me of the story when Jimmy Carter was elected to the Presidency, and he asked the people at the Pentagon to see the files on UFOs. He was denied and told that he didn't need to know anything more than what he read in magazines and newspapers.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Reminds me of the story when Jimmy Carter was elected to the Presidency, and he asked the people at the Pentagon to see the files on UFOs. He was denied and told that he didn't need to know anything more than what he read in magazines and newspapers.
I heard that jelly beans we his favorite snack too...