Big Brother is Watching Us.....

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
When I was kid, whenever I thought my big brother was watching what I was doing so he could rat on me I either gave him the finger or the moon. You know what that still seems like the right thing to do. 😂

Things that are usable/consumable and portable will serve as a form of barter long after the dollar is done. It’s just too bad I lost all my consumables in a boating accident 😉.

Maybe Anthony Quinn’s character in legends of the fall was right.😂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Heard on the news that for every Loonie a Canadian makes, they owe a Twoonie.......
so we're doing REAL GOOD compared to the Federal and Provincial governments....

my disclaimer....not political, this is about business and economics'

• Haha

Botamon

Equipment
M7060HDC12, John Deere 2020 diesel
Mar 26, 2018
Winnemucca, Nevada
Straight from the owner's manual on a new Toyota. Info available to the government AND your insurance provider:
Toyota data4.jpg

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
You being a Ford Tech
A family friend stopped by today with my dream truck. 2024 lariat 6.7 diesel 4 dr 8' bed. Race red. One fancy ride. F350.
It had 100 miles on it when they left michigan and headed for maine.
He showed me the factory spray in liner.
The top side drivers side rear fender has a a spot of overspray like 1" long and wide. Not on the top rail.
But the side fender.
And the back of the cab corner has several spots of overspray. I was shocked to see it. As far as I know nothing removes the spray in liner.
But the reason he stopped was the Reese fifth wheel hitch would not drop into the holes in the bed. The hitch was from his 2016 fifth wheel camper. A four way tilt hitch. We could get two of the pins to drop in and lock but not all four. My helper and I worked two hours on it. And finally gave up. You could get the two back or the two front or left ones or right ones into the bed hitch holes. But not all four. Lots of measurements, everything within 1/16. We sanded , greased, hammered. Stood on...unscrewed, adjusted , 0, nothing worked. It's certainly not rocket science, but after two hours. It's dam close to rocket science I guess.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
A friend had the same problem with his new Chevrolet. The hitch from his 2016 Chevrolet would match up and he had to buy a new hitch. The dealer gave him something for his old one, but it wasn't much. He did say that there is some demand for the older hitches, but not that much that he buys every one that is taken off. Only when they buy a new hitch from him does he give them a trade-in discount.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
Hitch update.
The Reese fifth wheel hitch will not fit the 24 superduty...it fits up to 2023 models....my Michigan friend stopped at a maine camper dealership yesterday. The guy immediately knew. If this is a 2024 truck. That an,'t fitting.
Apparently the truck manufacturers and Reese are in bed together.