What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

M00ND0G

Equipment
Lawn mowing
Apr 26, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
No offence, but do you have family from the SE US? Based on that comment, I think we may be related. :eek:

Anyway, always good to eliminate a leak.
Hey BadDog you can say that again, especially a leak that does not require cracking the tractor in half. I was as happy as a camel on Wednesday when I found out it was the sending unit.

I actually have family all over the US but this Cuz was in OK as I live in TX. Ah yes Texas.....a nice humid 108 degrees yesterday. You can take a bath in your clothes just by walking down the street.

On the up side I did get my new grill skirt put on the B7200HST yesterday; now she looks like a real lady.

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
Getting ready for another hot weekend.

Last [long holiday] weekend brush-hogging 20-hrs solid in the saddle cleaning up behind contract hayers.

Got to clean up all the corners and fencerows and pond dams and islands of trees and polish the new rocks that have poked up.

Not too bad once a year; has to be done or the place gets out of control.

God bless RoundUp or it would be worse.

freewheel3

Equipment
MX5000DT LA852, BX1800D, B6000DT, B6200HSTD, B7100HSTD, L185, T1700HX, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2013
Alberta
Rain finally stopped, sun is out. Me and Elwood (my L185) are harrowing the gravel driveway. In fact I'm sending this from my phone while we're doing it. High 2nd at 1800 rpm is the perfect speed, life is good.

barncat

Equipment
L3200HST4X4,66"detach FEL,60"BB,SplitFire30"3pt,KKII,48"Forks
Oct 23, 2012
Indian Springs, AL
I am clearing an acre of mature trees for a garden and barn. Today my son and I limbed, topped and dropped a 100' tulip poplar and cut it up and moved it. Without the Orange Ox there would not be any clearing and production going on.

mike175

Equipment
L175 with bucket, and all the usual stuff needed to live in the middle of nowher
Jun 2, 2013
N. Vassalboro
Put the lift rams back on my Johnson loader. Cost me 60 bucks each to rebuild. Going to do the bucket rams next. After 2 months of work it will be nice to not see any puddles. Last project will be to rewire. Somebody did a hack job on it before me.

Mike in Maine

L 175

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Been cutting with my boom mower for the last 2 days around ponds and fences. Getting ready to rotate some heifers and find where some ass had cut my fence so they could sneak in and fish. Then instead of going out the way they came in they moved up the hill about 100 yds and cut it again. I hope I can catch them, I think I can change their way of thinking.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Been cutting with my boom mower for the last 2 days around ponds and fences. Getting ready to rotate some heifers and find where some ass had cut my fence so they could sneak in and fish. Then instead of going out the way they came in they moved up the hill about 100 yds and cut it again. I hope I can catch them, I think I can change their way of thinking.
Maybe the bosslady will teach you how to wire the fence and put some fire in the wire and zap the snot out of those idiots!

Word on the streets is yalls fencing has a helluva zap to it!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well see ya take a big transformer and wire 220 to the output side of it and then take the input side to the fence... Would get really interesting for somebody for a short period of time,,,,,:rolleyes:

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Eric, I would really like to know the whole story. Where they cut the fence and entered my pasture they had 4 strands of high tensile electric fence in between them and the pond. I hope they walked into the fence, pissed their pants, crapped themselves, possibly puked and then staggered up the hill and cut their way out.

At least that is what I pictured while I was stretching wire yesterday.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Yep that counts,have you tried that green slime stuff? It worked on my front that kept going down.
that stuff is awesome! I have put it volleyballs, tractor tires, riding lawn mower tires, I caught a great deal at TSC and got two containers for about 10 bucks, great stuff!

mike175

Equipment
L175 with bucket, and all the usual stuff needed to live in the middle of nowher
Jun 2, 2013
N. Vassalboro
My l 175 is now mobile and working. I put my rebuilt bucket rams on today and added new fluid. Was only 90 degrees here today. Lubed everything and went for a ride. I am thinking about custom made wiring for this tractor. Original harnesses are not available.

Mike in Maine

Kub3200

Jul 14, 2013
USA
I hogged my 5 acres yesterday. Took about 2.5 hours to go from this:

To this:

It was really hot out there so I worked another couple hours and called it quits. I didn't finish all of it so I'll have to go back.

I got my b3200 on Thursday. What a machine. I haven't really pushed it yet since there's less than 5 hours on it. Can't wait to see what this thing can do.

Edit: since I should have seen that this thread is for modding your tractor I should add that i put a tool box on my tractor today. I want to add more lights to it but that will come later. Just excited to have something that I can use on my property.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I left mine out in the rain and then washed it took the leaf blower to it, man the crap that comes out when everything is wet