What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
1-19-2013 food plot.jpg Today I prepaired the ground for one of my food plots , now we just have to pray for rain.

Attachments

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
That's a big food plot. I think we got all the rain in Ga. I was dragging my front axle and loader sub-frame in the mud today when I put hay out. Thank goodness for 4wd.

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
That's a big food plot. I think we got all the rain in Ga. I was dragging my front axle and loader sub-frame in the mud today when I put hay out. Thank goodness for 4wd.
yes its a good size food plot about 6 acres, in the summer and fall its not unusuall to see 25 to 30 head of deer feeding ( blacktail deer ) Ill take all the rain I can get only rained 3" since november here .

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Just plowed the lake (pond ) out in front....hope to have a skate and BBQ with friends this weekend. Bonfire, duck and goose roast and a few buds. Winters not so bad.

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
prepared and filled a area next to the house for a flower bed.. length of the wall and about 6' wide… eventually when i get new driveway in. the area will be expanded to 12' wide…
then i worked on draining water out of the soil, (digging a ditch). so i can continue working on the new driveway..

smog

Equipment
B7200HST, diy 3pt forks, diy 3pt blade, 3pt mower, diy hyd rotary broom
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
www.northernliftgates.com
Today, I readjusted the throttle speed lever limiting nut on the pump. The B7200 wasn't able to go up in rpm to the governed rpm limit. Now it's on spec with the shop manual and it gave me quite a bit more performance from the snow blower !

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I sto,,,,, errrr found a couple big road signs and gona bend up a skid plate for Lil Orange,, dats some heavy duty metal,

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Made my neighbors happy today, spread a little country perfume. OH DE CHICKEN LITTER
That made me remember a contractor that I used to work for...
He was proudly from NY, and would introduce himself to anybody as the biggest a-hole in the county. He was a good guy, but he did live up to his claim to fame.
Anyway, he contacted me because he had an outdoor jacuzzi that was set into a cinderblock enclosure (6-sided), and needed tile set on it RIGHT AWAY. He was having a shindig that weekend, and wanted people to be able to use it. We did a lot of work for him, so it wasn't an option to tell him no. I spent a lot of that week getting that tile set, and never got a thank you from him. Come Saturday, the day of the party, the neighbor decided it was time to spread some country air- chicken litter. Needless to say, nobody used the hot tub that night.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I didn't do anything on my kubota, but does others count? I made stabilizers today for some customers.