What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Tarmy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2800, BH76A, FEL,box scraper
Nov 17, 2009
Lake Almanor, Ca
A slow leak in both front tires. Taking them in for repair while I'm off. Gotta love the built in jack!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Is this photo from Australia? No wonder the tires leak...they are on upside down. Flip em’ and everything will be fine...;)

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
It is the new Kubota Spider tractor.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Made a mess of the grass cleaning the animal pens lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
this one and the tractor with helium filled tires in australia are sorta large.. are they to large... or about max yall can handle?

just trying to judge what is too large for majority of our users

Chaentjens

Equipment
Bx2680
May 13, 2017
moodus
My b2650 is perfect for my needs. With the quick thaw the property is a sloppy mess even for a ride on mower lol. Most of it is from the front tires not the filled rears.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
this one and the tractor with helium filled tires in australia are sorta large.. are they to large... or about max yall can handle?

just trying to judge what is too large for majority of our users
These are OK, but certainly no bigger

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It hard to nearly impossible to keep up with picture sizing, resizing or deleting posts that are too large.
Everyone must self regulate and control this themselves.

Reporting a post for a picture that's too large for you is not a good reason to report a post, it just creates a ton of work for us.

If you have a problem with a picture, send a PM to the poster of the picture and ask them to fix it.

Thank you!

MI2601

Premium Member

Equipment
LA435 Loader w/54" bucket, 60' Snow Pusher, Forks, Ballast Box
Dec 30, 2019
Whitehall, MI USA
New B2601 in Michigan. Put my first 5 hrs on hauling brush to the burn pile (Forks), Moved some wood pellets to the house from the garage (Bucket), moved a few boulders (Forks) and finally put the Snow-Pusher on (LOVE THE QUICK CONNECT). At the end of the day I backed it into the garage and topped off all the fluid levels. Its ready to shove the 4-6" of snow off the drive that we're supposed to get tonight.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Adjusted the brakes on my B3200 today. I had over 2.5” travel before they engaged. Made sense why the parking brake did not hold it. Adjusted to just under 1” travel and it holds great now. On a side sad note, the 60 yr old grease gun no longer pumps. Checked for air lock, out of grease but no go. Time for a replacement I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Adjusted the brakes on my B3200 today. I had over 2.5” travel before they engaged. Made sense why the parking brake did not hold it. Adjusted to just under 1” travel and it holds great now. On a side sad note, the 60 yr old grease gun no longer pumps. Checked for air lock, out of grease but no go. Time for a replacement I guess

Dang John if you got 60 years out of a grease gun it sure would be great to travel back in time and pick up a couple more...one for you and another for me. ;)

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Dang John if you got 60 years out of a grease gun it sure would be great to travel back in time and pick up a couple more...one for you and another for me. ;)

Yeah. I remember as a kid my Pops using it all the time. I’ll clean it up and hang it above my tools to remember him. I may look and see if there are any markings where I could get parts

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Yeah. I remember as a kid my Pops using it all the time. I***8217;ll clean it up and hang it above my tools to remember him.
Related; just the other day I figured I've got to find a better spot for my Grandfather's Estwing leather-handled rip hammer.

Darn thing pounded 10's of 1,000's of fencing staples. He was born 1911 and passed 1988.

The handle is black from sweat and use, and well-worn and contoured from his hands. My Grandfather's hands. :)

I used that hammer to cut hay bale twine to feed the cows before I was allowed to have a jack knife at 5 years old.

I remember him swinging it fixing fence every spring.

It's a real gem to me.:cool::cool:

12 ounces and a rip hammer. My Dad always disliked it; too light and a rip hammer.

I swing 22 or 24 oz. now, but still a rip hammer just like my granddad.....:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Related; just the other day I figured I've got to find a better spot for my Grandfather's Estwing leather-handled rip hammer.

Darn thing pounded 10's of 1,000's of fencing staples. He was born 1911 and passed 1988.

The handle is black from sweat and use, and well-worn and contoured from his hands. My Grandfather's hands. :)

I used that hammer to cut hay bale twine to feed the cows before I was allowed to have a jack knife at 5 years old.

I remember him swinging it fixing fence every spring.

It's a real gem to me.:cool::cool:

12 ounces and a rip hammer. My Dad always disliked it; too light and a rip hammer.

I swing 22 or 24 oz. now, but still a rip hammer just like my granddad.....:)

It’s the small things that bring back the memories. It may sound weird but I still talk to him as I work on the cars or do stuff in my shop. Keeps his memory alive and brings back those good times we shared

Reactions: 1 user

Dunbar

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 LA525 QA PFL2042 Forks RCR1860 FDR1672 BB1560 EA55 WR Grapple FitRite TnT
Aug 2, 2018
Texas
I drove to the end of the road to meet the yellow freight truck to unload my BigToolRack!
I'll have the safety police notice that my ROPS is deployed (always has been) and that I wore by seat belt. I did not wear hearing protection nor steel toe boots nor a helmet. I did not run my flashers while driving down my privately owned road. I did have a loaded firearm on my person which has no conventional safety. If I owned a hand grenade I would have taken it along as well.

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
On a side sad note, the 60 yr old grease gun no longer pumps. Checked for air lock, out of grease but no go. Time for a replacement I guess.
I would bet the seal or o-ring on the pump plunger is bad. If its riveted together, you'll have to drill one of the pivot rivets out so you can pull the pump plunger out. I had an 35 year old Lincoln gun that quit working a few years ago, and that was the problem with it. A new o-ring and it was working again.