What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Mine is resting in the barn but I may be putting the snow plow on tomorrow, getting white here....

Attachments

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Wait a minute here Flip. You told us you had a guy to clean your drive for a ten spot and you set in watching him while drinking coffee. What's happening here?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Wait a minute here Flip. You told us you had a guy to clean your drive for a ten spot and you set in watching him while drinking coffee. What's happening here?
I did didn't I. Well, if all goes according to plan, I won't be doing any tractoring for a couple months (end of January and February), I'll be flat on my butt so I needed an alternate plan. 10 bucks a pop works. Problem is, his little Meyers 7.5 foot on his CJ won't do the road and mine will.

No, he's not running my Kubota's either. Not sure he knows how anyway.

I plan on being waited on hand and foot. Might strain my marriage a bit however....:eek:

When I look at it, I realize how wide it is. Hope I don't run into anything with it. Probably could do some damage. Need to make up some sissy sticks for the ends.

Last edited:

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Changed the rest of the filters on my B3200. HST and Suction were the last two. HST had a couple drips while the Suction had a waterfall in comparison. I had the new filter ready to go and I still lost around a half gallon of fluid by the time I got it tightened down. Topped her off, ran it for a bit and rechecked the level. Finished up with a lube job. Don't forget the 2 zerc's located under the foot plate on either side when you do your lube...

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I'm Santa....:)

Snowed here but not enough to do anything with. More pebble ice than anything else. About 1/2" Took the pup for his walk this morning, he has fun playing in it. Nice in the shop, I have the floor at 70 degrees now, gives me around 60 air temp. Can always tell when the floor is at the right temp. The cats sleep on the outside apron in front of the overhead door.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Couldn't resist a bargain I bet :D:D lol
At my age and financial state (retired), I'm always looking for a bargain. Not adverse to perusing the dumpsters behind Meijers, Lowes and Wal Mart either. One time I found a perfectly good Troy Bilt tiller (blown motor) and another time I found 4 heavy duty casters that went on my welding table. Stores throw good stuff out.

Never found a vagrant sleeping in them however....:eek:

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
After a big snowstorm, with the usual high winds, I had 3 foot drifts across my rural driveway. No problem getting cleared, with the L3301's 6' snowblade (with power angle) in front, and the blower on the rear. But for some reason I decided to make the final pass with the blade curled forward a bit and the tractor in reverse. What this left behind was a perfectly smooth surface, WITH NO TRACTOR WHEEL MARKS! So I made another pass, overlapping the other, and then a an hour later when the dog was taking me for a walk, I smoothed out the small skiffle left over between the two passes, making my driveway looking totally buffed out! But, since I'm at the end (at least during the winter, the county plow stops at my place)of a county gravel road, no one else got to see my great work except me and the dog.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Flyidaho, why do you come on here describing your work, complain that no one gets to see it...and then don't post any pictures???:D:D

BX23S

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2022 Kubota L3901 FEL, BH, GRAPPLE, PALLET FORK, SNOW PLOW and Hard Canopy
Sep 1, 2018
ID
We don't have any snow yet but I'm ready for it, no not the Kubota it's hibernating for the winter, in-doors.

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
We don't have any snow yet but I'm ready for it, no not the Kubota it's hibernating for the winter, in-doors.

Wow! That’s nice! I had a Rhino about 10 years ago and loved it. They’re much better looking now! I had a 6’ plow on mine and she was a snow plowing beast! I was impressed with how well it worked with the exception of those wet heavy storms of a foot or more. You’ll have fun with that! What part of the country are you in?

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
I took the box blade off and mounted the snowblower in case they’re right about the large storms coming Tuesday/Wednesday. Except for a trip to TSC for a couple bushings it was a 10 minute job at most thanks to the quick hitch. Beats wrestling with a 600+ lb implement.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Flyidaho, why do you come on here describing your work, complain that no one gets to see it...and then don't post any pictures???:D:D
I corrected flyidaho’s Mega Faux Pas. I took a couple close up shots.

Notice how smooth the snow is?! It’s almost like you can’t see a thing! :D

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
^^^Sorry couldn’t resist.^^^
(Cracking myself up over here.:p)

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
His camera is probably broke, or he can't find it. Or the snow was so deep he couldn't get back to the house, or he's helping his neighbors so they'll be able to drive over to see his work!

pinstripefan90

Equipment
BX25D, FEL&BH, Piranha tooth bar, Bucket hooks, Pallet forks, Back blade
Sep 8, 2017
New York
Well today I ended up painting my BH bucket (earlier in the week I did my toothbar and FEL), it is kinda pointless but since I bought the machine if I have the time I like to paint the buckets once a year. Then my quick on bucket hooks and hydraulic pressure kit show up from BXpanded so I checked my pressure, at 3000rpm I had 1650psi so I shimmed it up to 1950psi, being that it is winter I don't use it much but I'll try and pay attention if the hydraulics seem stronger next time I use it, it had plenty of power before so I can't image it getting a whole lot stronger.