PETA calls for the term "bull pen" to be changed

BXHoosier

Equipment
BX24
Jan 21, 2018
Indiana
It’s bull crap!! Yeah, PETA, I said bull crap. Whatcha gonna do about it, send the sensitivity police to my door to talk about my feelings? Shut up and eat a steak! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

ZTMAN

Equipment
BX2380
Aug 26, 2018
South Central Pa
I can't watch the news while my wife is in the house. Claims she learns too many new words from me when I hear stories like this

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Hunters gun

Equipment
“My gun collection is bigger than your gun collection”
Oct 18, 2021
PA
Snowflake victims are in charge, ready to point out anything they can declare a “victim”, or “racist” so they can feel virtuous and accepted.
Its all about the “blue check mark” and the virtue signaling.

It’s bull crap!! Yeah, PETA, I said bull crap. Whatcha gonna do about it, send the sensitivity police to my door to talk about my feelings? Shut up and eat a steak! Lol
You need to be sent to a re-education camp lol

Last edited:

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I can't watch the news while my wife is in the house. Claims she learns too many new words from me when I hear stories like this
The best response to ridiculous idiocy like PETA’s statements is to ignore them.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
yeah it's dumb
just like some of the locals wanting to start a movement to rename a critter from Raccoon to polecat. Apparently raccoon is considered racist or something.

Polecats are skunks though. Ignorant people.

How many of you are from other countries, sitting there reading stupid crap that's happening here in the usa and laughing at us? I don't blame you.

I used to date a girl who was from another country. Good girl. One of a few immigrant girlfriends I had over the years. Anyway, the general opinion of americans, from a "foreign" point of view, is eye opening. Let that sink in. In a nutshell, we are considered fat and lazy, opinionated, and lacking ambition. Lot more to it, but you get the idea.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
In a nutshell, we are considered fat and lazy, opinionated, and lacking ambition. Lot more to it, but you get the idea.
Well, I kind of meet that description, except for the lacking ambition and lazy part...by my definition. LOL

My wife is Japanese and her joke always was to refer to me as a white pig. Inside joke maybe, but no offense taken at my end. Actually sounds much worse in English than in Japanese. I assume that there are different types of pigs in Japan.

Maybe after 50 years of marriage, almost, I should check this out. Ignorance is bliss, right? Maybe I better just let sleeping dogs lie...LOL

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
True story - Back in the 70's our company had a prim and proper girl, and one of her duties was typing Purchase Orders. She really did go to her boss and ask if there wasn't another word to use when we ordered various sizes of conduit "nipples".

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Oh, I'm quite familiar with the FLA, PITA, too. (Four Letter Acronym). I read and speak pretty good governmentese and learned a lot of FLA's and TLA's after a few jobs for the armed forces and the VA. The only part that became a problem was knowing if an FLA was Four letters, or Five letters, and if TLA's were Two letters or Three letters. That sometimes determined the significance of the last letter, especially if it was written in the usual military speak, which is completely backwards to the way anyone else on the planet would say the same thing. I had to learn some very bad grammar habits, and they were hard to break.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
yeah it's baffling, to me.

Just makes me wonder, are these the people that are "leading" the usa? I mean....they are pushing gender fluididy.....I mean come on, you are a man, or you are a woman. two men can't give birth, nor can two women...it's unnatural. If we were made to be both, or homo, then we'd have been made that way from the get-go. Kinda like some trees, they have both "parts", they can be male and female, no other trees needed to reproduce naturally. Humans aren't that way, thus we have women, and we have men....and I guess now we also have fruitcakes too. Weirdo's! I can't stand them. I don't feel comfortable around them. I seen one in a flea market once kept looking at me, like weird....I said stuff to it that I shouldn't have and honestly I was ready to throat punch it, but I know better. Grown MEN don't carry purses unless it's the wife/girlfriend's purse and you're just holding it and even that's uncomfortable, at least to me.

so that begs the question. if we ain't made to be homo, then what is the penalty for trying to redefine how we were made?

some say that diversity makes "us" interesting, or not boring. There's many more ways to be diverse than this garbage! For that, i'm glad i live where i do....and not in commiefornia, or europe, or colorado (dope-orado) or a lot of other places that i couldnt' stand to live...nyc..michigan...goes on and on.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
That comedian ahh,,, What's it now? Chappel?

"Everyone of us alive today came out from between the two legs of a WOMAN!"

There it is folks. Reality, coming at ya! (But, I'm preaching to the choir) sorry

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I'm confused: what do these people think a barn is for? Are all the animals in a barn just pampered pets, watching the game on TV while waiting for old age to claim them?

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
It's all very simple and so are most humans and they seem to be getting worse with every generation, JMHO of course.