Hanix Mini Giant excavator?

groundpig

Equipment
hanix h-15
Mar 7, 2022
finland
Nice, thanks for the manual, thatll come handy. ill go try to take some pictures.

but the track size is 230X96X33

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

groundpig

Equipment
hanix h-15
Mar 7, 2022
finland
I assume the center-to-center distance will be the same:
View attachment 76189
carriage.jpg

this is about the same, i have new tracks on and at tension its about 112cm ~44 inches. but for the life of me, i could not count the idler teeth, id say its quite similar. theres 2 teeth inside each rubber "slab", so id say its the same, seems that its the same under carriage..

....yeah, and my electronics have been made by a spiderman by the looks of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

groundpig

Equipment
hanix h-15
Mar 7, 2022
finland
would you happen to have any info about the hydraulic pumps of these things? what displacement size are they supposed to be?
read the manual 🤦 and there it was :D

3 pumper med kapasitet, 2x 15. l./min + 1x21,71./min.
says its 3 but ive found only 2.... maybe my model has inflation.. or this model has different pumps than the older ones.

Last edited:

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
OK thanks Sean, if the e-mails don't work, I will take you up on that!
If you order/buy the tracks suggested by Wolfman in post #124, they would be returnable, though you would likely have to pay return shipping.
Amazon accepts nearly everything as a return!

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Both manuals sent, let me know when you receive them.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
The track size & picture is very helpful, it appears we both have the same track drive system, as you say.

The vendor I was planning on buying from sells two tracks that are supposed to fit this model, (230x48x66, and 230x96x33) but could not tell me which one I should order. They guessed I should order 230x48x66, but after studying your pic, I'm sure I need to order the size you stated.
Thank You!

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Took pics of the hydraulic pump, but I could not find any model numbers, capacities, or anything on the pump, might be where I can't see it or covered by dirt/grease.
On the end of the pump were the words "NIHON SPINDLE"
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

Happy Jack Dave

Apr 26, 2014
Happy Jack
The track size & picture is very helpful, it appears we both have the same track drive system, as you say.

The vendor I was planning on buying from sells two tracks that are supposed to fit this model, (230x48x66, and 230x96x33) but could not tell me which one I should order. They guessed I should order 230x48x66, but after studying your pic, I'm sure I need to order the size you stated.
Thank You!
Bill, I saw this on CL today https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/grq/d/rubber-tracks-excavator-tracks/7455261044.html

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
The PO had a shop replace the lower half of the front blade, and they used a portion of a scrapped road grader cutting edge. Works well except for the plow bolt holes. PO said that pushing anything fine like sand would sent the material right through those holes, or gravel would get stuck in them, & when pushing brush, sticks would invariably get stuck also.
I hunted everywhere for plow bolts big enough to fill the holes, but no luck, so I used some smaller ones from the stash. I fabbed some cone washers, and plugged the holes.
IMG_0007 1.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0011.JPG

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Here are some tracks of the same size:
Lots of these tracks are the same size (track width x pitch x number of pads) but can vary in the guide roller configuration. Some have a groove or channel in the track and rollers with a ridge in the center that rides in the groove. Others are reversed, with sort of a spool type roller and a ridge (or two) on the track.
I need to verify which I need before ordering, but I'm a lot closer than I was yesterday. :)

Last edited:

groundpig

Equipment
hanix h-15
Mar 7, 2022
finland
Both manuals sent, let me know when you receive them.
Thank you so much! both arrived, ive been looking for these for a while :)

i took the pump out the other day, the type label is in the upper corner towards the front of the machine, its quite well hidden. on the outside it looks very similar to mine, its 12 spline 14mm diameter shaft with 63.5mm bolt spacing and RH rotation.

Nihon Spindle
PAA55RD284
pump.jpg

i have found PAA66RD268 but its 2x5,3cc unit and feels quite small for this machine.. should be more like 2x 12cc or something similar.. (would somewhat match with 2x5 & 1x20cc)

EDIT:
ok, maybe there is a 3rd one after all, browsed the manual and that might be it?

3rdpump.jpg

need to open up the machine some more and check behind the engine :D

sorry i dont mean to hijack your thread for my problems 🙈

Last edited:

groundpig

Equipment
hanix h-15
Mar 7, 2022
finland
if it helps anything for the track problem, here is a closeup from the tracks showing little bit of the inside of them
track-close.jpg

these are tracks i have mounted currently if its any help
Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 8.37.15.png

according to seller these fit
HANIX 150N, HANIX H15.1, HANIX H15B.2, HANIX H15B PLUS.2, HANIX N120.2, HANIX N150.2, HANIX N150.2R

groundpig

Equipment
hanix h-15
Mar 7, 2022
finland
Lots of these tracks are the same size (track width x pitch x number of pads) but can vary in the guide roller configuration. Some have a groove or channel in the track and rollers with a ridge in the center that rides in the groove. Others are reversed, with sort of a spool type roller and a ridge (or two) on the track.
I need to verify which I need before ordering, but I'm a lot closer than I was yesterday. :)
this thing of mine has rollers with ridge that rides inside the groove, heres a worst picture i could ever take but if you imagine hard enough you can barely see one roller in the behind there :D

Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 9.01.06.jpg

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Thank you so much! both arrived, ive been looking for these for a while
You are very welcome, I appreciate your help with the tracks.
the type label is in the upper corner towards the front of the machine
Now that I know where to look, I will check mine tomorrow.
sorry i dont mean to hijack your thread for my problems
No sweat, we are helping each other.
these are tracks i have mounted currently if its any help
Thanks, with your help, I am more & more convinced that these are the correct tracks for mine.
(y) :)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
This thread reminds me of another thread I participated in, on the rebuild of the B670BH, and a comment that was posted by another member, Kytim.
It seems appropriate to revisit it now:

"Jan 1, 2012

Re: Backhoe rebuild

Gentlemen, as many years as I have been a part of the internet I still become amazed, and on many levels. here we have two men who didnt not know each other before, from completely opposite sides of the country
(world?) sharing their knowledge, and understanding, and lives with one another to eachs benefit. but not only is it beneficial to them but to third parties as myself. I too have wanted this attachment for my B6000dt or b7100dt. I have learned that 1 they can be, and must be often abused by previous owners. secondly that repairs can be quite costly and time consuming. thirdly, if your dont have the money or skills be very careful about choosing to follow through with a purchase. with all that said, I have decided to keep my 57 cents, paperclip, and half pack of chewing gum in my pocket til a later time.

No joke now, good work men and thanks for sharing with each other and thus all of us. Also thanks to Mr.K for the forum so us orangebloods can get a fix for our kubota addiction.

Keep posting guys!!

Kytim"

To all who have contributed to this thread, Thank You, and keep it coming!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

groundpig

Equipment
hanix h-15
Mar 7, 2022
finland
i went and checked the machine and there is hydraulic lines going where that pump is on the drawing, so there is something.. :D

quess these are the ones, single pump is between the seat and engine.. need to take the access hole open to see whats in there, but on ebay i found these
Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 10.11.31.png

never would i have imagined there would be one if i wouldnt have had those manuals :)