Daily Chuckle

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
A woman went to the doctor’s office and was seen by one of the new young doctors. After about four minutes in the examination room, she started screaming and ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story. After listening, he told her to sit down and relax in another room.

The older doctor marched down the hallway to the back where the first doctor was and demanded: “What’s the matter with you? Mrs. Terry is 63 years old, she has 4 grown children and 7 grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?”

The new doctor continued to write on his clipboard and, without looking up, said: “Does she still have the hiccups?”

Reactions: 1 user

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A father passing by his son’s bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, ‘Dad’. With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
Dear, Dad.
It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing you.
I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you. I’ve been finding real passion with Stacy.
She is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing’s, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am. But it’s not only the passion, Dad. She’s pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn’t really hurt anyone. We’ll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we’ll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!
Don’t worry Dad, I’m 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I’m sure we’ll be back to visit so you can get to know your many grandchildren.
Love, your son, Joshua.
P.S . Dad, none of the above is true. I’m over at Jason’s house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that’s on the kitchen table. Call when it is safe for me to come home!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Ready for some good CLEAN fun??
View attachment 101210
Either buckle up or stay home.
When I first started out as a pump mechanic for a rental company, I was doing field service.

Driving around all day long servicing equipment on huge developments in and around Orlando FL.

Boss was riding with me one day. I rolled up to this big 500 acre jobsite that I had to pretty much rally the service truck to get around. I climbed out on the access road, locked in the hub on the truck.

When I climbed back in, I looked over at my boss and suggested he put his seat belt on. He said he was good and didn't need it. I suggested it again with the same results.

I started out across the jobsite making my rounds. In on spot, we had to cross an 8" diameter hose. Pump was off, but the hose appeared to be partially full of water.

I slowed down to about 5 mph and hit the hose. We launched 😳😳😳😳 The hose was partially full of sand 🙄🙄🙄

Boss launched into the roof of the truck. His back hit the roof flat. He proceeded to hit the seat and then bounce back into the roof when the rear tires hit the hose 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I started accelerating again and my boss started scrambling to get his seat belt on.

I looked at him and said "I told you, you should put your seat belt on!!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 4 users