Daily Chuckle

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I am not getting it either. This is way too complicated to be humorous without some context.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
The Red Cross was at work again today for blood donations.
Once again I get in line to try and donate.
And once again all of the questions,
How long have you had it?
Where did you get it?
Why is it in a bucket?
Blah, Blah, Blah...
I am about ready to stop trying.

How do you guys do it?
:confused:

DaTow'd

Equipment
what ever it takes to get the job done
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
Ah come on guys the Red handle is for the High and Low range and it is in Low
the H - L tag is bassackwards
High range has the Red handle forward

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I would have never got that in a million years, probably because I don't own the tractor. The Hi/Lo, 4wd/2wd setup on mine is totally different. I don't even have a red handle.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
From your originally post I was thinking it had something to do with H-L sticker as that seemed to be center of pic (my dad was a photographer). I was thinking the H-L lever missing as the red handle on my tractor is to engage 4wd.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Had to take some hybrid training for work today. I love how the images they use to show the dangers of working on them lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
And, yes, they can kill you!!!! At 69 years old, I've elected not to work on them. Get at least one to 2 calls a mth now, expect it to go higher next year. One lady exclaimed, " Why can't I find anyone to work on this thing?". Geez lady, you should have thought about that before you bought it!!!

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
And, yes, they can kill you!!!! At 69 years old, I've elected not to work on them. Get at least one to 2 calls a mth now, expect it to go higher next year. One lady exclaimed, " Why can't I find anyone to work on this thing?". Geez lady, you should have thought about that before you bought it!!!
I don’t mind working on them, but we don’t see a whole lot of them in our area. And I usually don’t have much choice. I get all the crap at our store that nobody else wants to work on (hybrids, transit vans, cng/propane vehicles,etc). Probably why Im usually 1-2 weeks behind all the time and other guys at work sitting around complaining they ain’t making any money lol. I believe I have put myself in a good position for the future because the auto industry isn’t looking good. Experienced guys leaving the field and the younger ones either don’t want to work or just get overwhelmed. Im fortunate I got in the business when I did, I still need at least 30 more years!

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I wasn’t sure wether to post this here or in the “other” thread. I got nothing for the other thread so ill put it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Not what I would call funny....I hope some of this is a temporary phase.

I've seen some neat pictures of solar carports to charge your ev at home.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Not what I would call funny....I hope some of this is a temporary phase.

I've seen some neat pictures of solar carports to charge your ev at home.
The whole ev thing isn’t funny. They gotta get charged somewhere, wether on the grid if its a full battery vehicle (or solar, but Im sure it takes a fairly decent setup to fully charge it), or a partial hybrid that can use the gas engine or plug in to charge the battery, then the full hybrid that needs the gas engine to charge the battery. They do get some free charging through regenerative braking, but its not enough to keep up.