What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Ridelght

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2022 Kubota L4060 Polaris Rangerxp800 Ford 3400
Feb 16, 2022
Ohio
Good info. I will find out on Monday how long it will take for them to get the kit. So that top number is the Kit number and includes 2 mirrors and brackets? When I look it up I find TC860-97310 and TC860-97320 So I wonder if the TC860-97301 is for both mirrors.
Not sure but that kit number I gave you had both sides. I don't know where dealer got the number. I never saw online while I was waiting.

Ridelght

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 16, 2022
Ohio
Not sure but that kit number I gave you had both sides. I don't know where dealer got the number. I never saw online while I was waiting.
Yes ....sorry on phone outside. That 97301 is for both. Like I said the dealer absorber the cost, but he ordered 2 think 1 per side. I had 2 full sets then. Im not dishonest so I took tje 1 back. Now I think he did chargé me with how he acted strange. My receipt is the out the door price after tax for the tractor.
Don't matter. I just hope the info helps you.
Waiting on snail mail eBay pigtails Then im done updating. Hope weather changes and drives up some lots to do.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Do you think that these mirrors are too large for a BX23S with the Curtis Delux cab? I have not been able to find any mirrors that are specific to the BX23S with cab.

Norman

Equipment
LX2610HSD;LA535;LP 60" grapple; WC68 chipper; GB60 SW cutter
Sep 30, 2021
Georgia, USA
Tornado damage was one of the main reasons I pulled the trigger on getting my LX2610 and Virnig grapple now instead of waiting. My ‘52 8n was a workhorse but there were simply some tasks it wasn’t capable of.

Anyway…….I have about 100 downed trees to clean up. Unfortunately all but a handful are pine so I don’t even get firewood out of the deal. 😡
I don’t have that many trees for sure. Still quite a few. Same reason I bought my LX.

Ridelght

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 16, 2022
Ohio
Do you think that these mirrors are too large for a BX23S with the Curtis Delux cab? I have not been able to find any mirrors that are specific to the BX23S with cab.
Not sure. I would say that kit with the bolt on housings woukd work but you would need à attaching tab on your curtis cab with open holes. The threaded are in the moûnts already. I will measured them and attatch.
7 x 11 for the mirrors themselves. Over all height with arms 21 inches.

Ridelght

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 16, 2022
Ohio
Not sure. I would say that kit with the bolt on housings woukd work but you would need à attaching tab on your curtis cab with open holes. The threaded are in the moûnts already. I will measured them and attatch.
7 x 11 for the mirrors themselves. Over all height with arms 21 inches.
20220227_134541.jpg

Ridelght

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 16, 2022
Ohio
Has anyone switched their panel display units to Us for Mph and gallons instead of Liters ? I was trying it and stumbled on to a screen where you can.

With tractor off hold the display button
turn the key on till the display lights up
you will see a new screen with letters. Tap button till you get to J then hold. You will see your options then Mertric or Us. Choose what you want Hold button Turn the key off.
Now it will be changed on restart.

What I did today....

Reactions: 1 users

RalphVa

Jan 19, 2020
Charlottesville
Did more wood chipping with the WM WC46 again today and then hauled some logs on the B2601.

Then greased the FEL points.

Waxed the hood and wheels and other easy-to-get-it places.

Still will not take the 2nd 2 gallons at 10.4 hours, 5.4 hours on this 2 gallon refill try. It'll still be at around 0.34 to 0.4 gph or and easy 15 hours/tank. More or less normal operation this refill vs. a lot of idling in those first 5.7 hours.

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
Well productive day finally. Temps were 34-37 and was able to free up the frozen barn doors, got the B2410 out, was considering splitting more wood, but by the time I cleared away snow from the front of the barn, got the doors open, worked with getting the hang of the forks and found a place to store the pallets for now, moved a trailer full of firewood, and got that stacked, I was beat. The new tractor is now safe and secure inside my barn and bummed that it is taller than the garage door opening. Says 91.1 and 8' is 96, but it is taller than the 8' garage door opening.

I have a radio, harness, crimp connections and a couple other items on the way from Amazon today, so waiting on those. Was hoping to have it in the garage to work on , but if it doesn't fit...

Reactions: 1 user

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
The new tractor is now safe and secure inside my barn and bummed that it is taller than the garage door opening. Says 91.1 and 8' is 96, but it is taller than the 8' garage door opening.
Are these actual measurements or specifications from the makers of the garage door and the tractor? I know that many, if not most, garage doors are poorly installed and don't give the maximum opening.

Ridelght

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 16, 2022
Ohio
Are these actual measurements or specifications from the makers of the garage door and the tractor? I know that many, if not most, garage doors are poorly installed and don't give the maximum opening.
I have same issue. Door is 7 wide 8 tall and à slide. Cab very close. Ive left outside for now.
Going to replace with 10 foot this spring normal overhead door. Tired of ice and ground holding the door. Another project.

D

Deleted member 47704

Put a contrator bag over the seat, supposed to get more snow tonight.

Shekkie

Equipment
LX2610, Virnig 60" Grapple, WoodMaxx TM-86H, Woods 60" BB/72”RB
Feb 12, 2022
Grafton, Ohio
Installed 90% of my 3rd function kit on my LX2610 today. I didn’t install the fittings at the implement end because I wanna make sure when my grapple gets here Tuesday that I have the right adapters and whatnot. I also have to grind a small notch in the right loader kickstand so it clears the bolt head on the new hardline clamp……not a big deal but I was just ready to be done for the day.

It’s the Kubota kit. I’m not a fan of the large loop of hose on the outside of the loader and I thought about modifying the included hard lines to run them towards the inside but that looks like it may create other issues so I’m gonna run it as is for now. The install was a breeze and I’m a fan of the included loader stick with integrated buttons.

Looking forward to testing it out.

The only issue I had installing the kit was not a problem with the kit. Whatever dealer shop gorilla put my wheels on needs a firm slap in the mush. I broke 3 impact extensions removing the wheel bolts. I used my 48” breaker bar and snap, snap, snap. I will say they weren’t Snap On or Mac but they have served me well for 30 years through all sorts of abuse. Met their match today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Installed 90% of my 3rd function kit on my LX2610 today. I didn’t i stall the fittings at the implement end because I wanna make sure when my grapple gets here Tuesday that I have the right adapters and whatnot. I also have to gring a small notch in the right loader kickstand so it clears the bolt head on the new hardline clamp……not a big deal but I was just ready to be done for the day.

It’s the Kubota kit. I’m not a fan of the large loop of hose on the outside of the loader and I thought about modifying the included hard lines to run them towards the inside but that looks like it may create other issues so I’m gonna run it as is for now. The install was a breeze and I’m a fan of the included loader stick with integrated buttons.

Looking forward to testing it out.

The only issue I had installing the kit was not a problem with the kit. Whatever dealer shop gorilla put my wheels on needs a firm slap in the mush. I broke 3 impact extensions removing the wheel bolts. I used my 48” breaker bar and snap, snap snap. I will say they weren’t Snap On or Mac but they have served me well for 30 years through all sorts of abuse. Met their match today.
I have the Kubota third function kit on my LX2610 and I was initially worried about the hoses in the outside the loader arm but in 1-1/2 years I haven't caught them on anything yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Shekkie

Equipment
LX2610, Virnig 60" Grapple, WoodMaxx TM-86H, Woods 60" BB/72”RB
Feb 12, 2022
Grafton, Ohio
I have the Kubota third function kit on my LX2610 and I was initially worried about the hoses in the outsof the loader arm but in 1-1/2 years I haven't caught them on anything yet.
I have a ton of work to do in the woods so I have some concern but it’s just something I’ll have to get used to watching. I’m sure it’ll be fine.

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
I have a ton of work to do in the woods so I have some concern but it’s just something I’ll have to get used to watching. I’m sure it’ll be fine.
I'm confident in the kit enough to order it a second time for the LX3310.

GibbyESS9

Equipment
2020 Bx23s,BX2672 plow, Titan Forks, Land Pride 48” BB, FEL, Bestco Flail mower
Sep 30, 2020
Blue Point NY / Newfoundland PA
Cleared the 3 inches of snow/ice from the private road I am on. I am last house on road. 7/8 of a mile. Love this little tractor. Started with my older 2007 Polaris quand and thought for a second. Hey dummie that why you bought a tractor. Love the front Blade. Have to try the pvc pipe addition to the front blade as some of the driveway/road is gravel.

Attachments

Reactions: 3 users

Ridelght

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 16, 2022
Ohio
Cleared the 3 inches of snow/ice from the private road I am on. I am last house on road. 7/8 of a mile. Love this little tractor. Started with my older 2007 Polaris quand and thought for a second. Hey dummie that why you bought a tractor. Love the front Blade. Have to try the pvc pipe addition to the front blade as some of the driveway/road is gravel.
What is the PVC addition ?