What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

mic214

Equipment
Kubota LX2610 W/cab brushhog, box blade & pallet forks
May 11, 2014
Colorado
Thanks…!

We do have some very beautiful country up here. I have done some metal detecting around the property, but so far I have only found some gate hinges, nails and barbwire…:)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Yep, I drive by so many older places and the silver coins just sing to me.:)

Beaudeane

Equipment
MX5800, LA1065, BH92, BB72X, RT72.40, EA 60 in grapple, county line auger
Mar 9, 2018
Dalton, Ga
Was digging out a pond I’ve been wanting and taking the dirt from it to level up some places that were a little low. Stopped for a few minutes break and watched a small pig stroll thru the yard and follow the trail on past me paralleling the creek. Little suckers are fast and I don’t know which way it came from. If he messes around here many more times I will name him sausage and he will be staying for breakfast. It never even looked towards me and the tractor had only been turned off maybe 5 minutes E85CA337-3489-4CD9-9817-C291EC21588B.jpg

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
Picking up some pieces of fence that was missed by the guys installing it. Most of this was picked up by them using my trailer. Now what to do with all this scrap pressure treated poplar wood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

FrozenOrange

Equipment
L3901HST, B7100
May 8, 2017
North Pole Alaska
Dam near cried. I got home from town to find a tree laying across my tractor. I built a real nice canopy for aluminum tube and diamond plate aluminum. I mounted LEDs under the front edge. The plate and tubing were bent nearly to the steering wheel. Cracked the plastic lens on my instrument cluster but don't see other damage whew. Glad I didn't spend the 650 on a fiberglass one. What a day.

Attachments

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
Dam near cried. I got home from town to find a tree laying across my tractor. I built a real nice canopy for aluminum tube and diamond plate aluminum. I mounted LEDs under the front edge. The plate and tubing were bent nearly to the steering wheel. Cracked the plastic lens on my instrument cluster but don't see other damage whew. Glad I didn't spend the 650 on a fiberglass one. What a day.
Oh no!
That's partly why I park mine inside!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
FrozenOrange,

Sorry about your tractor. I gotta ask, are there many swimming pools in Alaska?:eek: Do they get much use?

Firefighterontheside

Equipment
1997 Kubota L4200
May 24, 2018
DeSoto Mo USA
I brought my L4200 to work with me at the firehouse this weekend to do a few things. A part of my loader frame was broken, so my buddy at work welded it back and also welded some hooks on the loader for lifting logs. Then I put a new fan belt on, because the old one was loose and frayed. It’s ready to go back home tomorrow and not work on Labor Day.

greeno

Equipment
B2710 w/LA402 FEL, BL4690 hoe, RB1560, GS1560, Haban 5' sickle bar, 5' JD RC
Jul 14, 2018
Big Lake MN
Replaced a smashed culvert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrozenOrange

Equipment
L3901HST, B7100
May 8, 2017
North Pole Alaska
The swimming pool is for rainwater collection. We have the raingutters from two buildings running into it. Two years ago we had a wildfire burn right up to our driveway. That pool holds 10,000 gallons. Fire up a pump and set up the sprinkler system. Power is the first thing shut off near a wildfire... Your well is worthless so... Having 10k to irrigate the orchard and greenhouse. It's nice and smart insurance where the nearest fire dept is an hour away. Besides during hot days of 24 hour daylight the grandkids sure like it.

Attachments

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Filled the tires on my dad's BX with washer fluid. We were lifting some heavy items with the forks a couple of weeks ago and the rear end was too light, so this should add about 160lbs of ballast to prevent that bounce next time.

We used the Slime brand adaptor, ordered from Amazon, with a little pump I had. Took less than 15 minutes.

LukyNumbrKevin

Equipment
2018 BX23s (TLB w/ a mower deck)
May 17, 2018
CT, USA
Murdered 2 trees, well one was dead already. I just put it out of its misery. That was a little sketchy as my Ring video of it shows. Decapitated 130,680,000 blades of grass and ripped out a few stumps.

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
The swimming pool is for rainwater collection. We have the raingutters from two buildings running into it. Two years ago we had a wildfire burn right up to our driveway. That pool holds 10,000 gallons. Fire up a pump and set up the sprinkler system. Power is the first thing shut off near a wildfire... Your well is worthless so... Having 10k to irrigate the orchard and greenhouse. It's nice and smart insurance where the nearest fire dept is an hour away. Besides during hot days of 24 hour daylight the grandkids sure like it.
I do the same, with a 700 gallon tank though, with it's own pump and gen set. It gives me some piece of mind and would give me something to do once the power goes out. I also "cheat" and borrow that stored water to irrigate my trees, and then re fill it in the middle of the night (so my well can keep up as there are no other calls for water), all automatic.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I mowed around the house!!! I called the Doc and ASKED if I could mow cause around the house was looking reallllllllly ratty like cut and bale ratty. He said ahh no, but then he said well you cant push a mower or weed wack or anything like that. I asked well can I ride the Kubota and mow,, there was a little quiet moment and he asked what kind I said a BX ,,OK low range on the flats and SLOW,, and thats what I did,,,, DAYUM :eek: it was nice to get out and do something. But I figure come OCTOBER I ll be back under the knife and wont even be allowed to push snow,,, oh wait I gave all my snow and cold weather to somebody :D

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Sounds like you have an unusual doctor, knows what a BX is and how it works.

You say "BX" to most doctors and they'd think you're asking for some medicine you saw advertised on TV!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I mowed around the house!!! I called the Doc and ASKED if I could mow cause around the house was looking reallllllllly ratty like cut and bale ratty. He said ahh no, but then he said well you cant push a mower or weed wack or anything like that. I asked well can I ride the Kubota and mow,, there was a little quiet moment and he asked what kind I said a BX ,,OK low range on the flats and SLOW,, and thats what I did,,,, DAYUM :eek: it was nice to get out and do something. But I figure come OCTOBER I ll be back under the knife and wont even be allowed to push snow,,, oh wait I gave all my snow and cold weather to somebody :D
Good news buddy, congrats, just don't over do it.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ta,,, nope I won't go overboard,,,, I have this inherent fear of trying to hold my guts in and get to the house,,, if ya know what I mean,,lol