What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Frank46

Equipment
L3800 La524 loader
Nov 4, 2013
new Iberia,LA
Cut the brass down bu the bayou last week. On Mother's day the wife and me decided to start up our garden. Took the bush hog off and proceeded to shovel out the 8x8 foot planter we made up a couple years ago. Just shoveled until the bucket was filled and did this about 5 times. One more bucket to go. gonna spring for some top soil and mix in some peat moss and that will be dumped in the planter by my (now officially dirty L3800) kubota. We found out that the junk dirt as sold by lowes is nothing more than sand, chopped wood chips, and just maybe some peat moss. Started gardening late this year due to the cold weather hanging on so long. Gotta love my L3800, drive it so the bucket overhangs the planter and start shoveling. When full drive it about 30' and dump, then repeat process. I got aches in places I didn't even know I had.Frank

The_Al

Equipment
L3540, Heavy duty FEL, 9' bachoe, Brush hog, 72" grappler
Jul 19, 2013
MA
Just finished up installing the firepit area, with the help of the Kubota. She did most of the work :/

Attachments

Frank46

Equipment
L3800 La524 loader
Nov 4, 2013
new Iberia,LA
Well finished topping off the 8x8 veggie garden with sugar dirt ( you guys in sugar cane country know this) and am now the proud owner of about 16 yards of more dirt. Used the crappy stuff from last year to fill in some holes about all it was good for. Had a huge water oak taken down last year and have a 25' diameter section for the wife. Frank

kc8fbl

Equipment
2014 L3200 HST FEL, 1949 Minneapolis-Moline R
Aug 23, 2012
Gobles, MI
Went to the dealer and bought 2 tubes of Kubota grease and also bought and installed the "inner" air filter.

RumT

Equipment
'14 B2620
May 10, 2014
Templeton, Ca
Took delivery of my new B2620 with FEL & TNT

Cleaned up a culvert I tore up getting a termite excavator stuck ......... and unstuck.

Mowed.

Taught the wife the new equipment and how to mow.

Moved a wine barrel modified into a pasture water spigot cover out into the pasture.

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Adjusted the valves on my L245DT. WOW it really needed it. The tach stopped working at 1507 hours and who knows how many hours since any service was done. Obviously the valves have not been adjusted in many years because with the proper feeler guage in place I could rattle the rocker arms. BAd Bad Bad. Now it starts so much easier and faster. The exhaust sounds different and when I bring it up in the rpm's it is smooth and doesn't flutter like the valves are floating. Running at full engine speed at times I heard things that made me concerned there was a problem. With the valves all set right it is very strong and stable with idle or top rpm. Throttling back from upper rpm's it would sag down then recover idle. Now it just immediately returns to idle very stable.

Love it. :)

Finished changing all the fluids and filters for the engine. I still need to clean the hydraulic filter screen and fix a cylinder leak.
Keeping the orange tractor up nicely. :D

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Cut 40+ acres of hay with my M9000 and had my son on the L3000 pulling a tedder. I just hope the rain will stay away for a few days.

Kub3200

Jul 14, 2013
USA
Helped a neighbor move some dirt after getting the spot for their pool dug.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

KBorange

Equipment
Kubota L3200
Aug 11, 2013
Eureka Missouri
Ive been mowing and spraying the past week getting ready for a four acre bean plot. I spread 1000 pounds of fertilizer yesterday. Tonight I am going to start discing and tomorrow im going to broadcast the seed and cultipack. This if my first attempt at soybeans so I hope it goes good!

Skip44

Equipment
Jeeps, L2900, FEL, tiller, brush hog,post hole drill, rock rake
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
I have been busy the last four days or so. Well in between the rain. I tilled up a garden for some ladies and then they wanted some rocks moved. They were impressed with what my L2900 could do and gave me a nice tip. At home I tilled up most of my garden and started to fill in a wet spot in the yard. All I was able to do on the wet spot was to make more mud. I'll work on it some after it dries out, maybe I should say if it dries out.

Skip

Skip44

Equipment
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
Today was one of those rare days that I got a lot done. I finished tilling up my potato garden spot, then added some sea fertilizer and tilled that it. I then opened up some furrows and planted some seed potato's.

Attachments

Skip44

Equipment
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
Just as I was finishing up planting my potato's my Granddaughter, Carlene, came over and told me she was ready to learn how to drive the tractor. She is 12. Carlene and I have been Jeeping since she was in a car seat and she's had an open invitation to drive when ever she wants to. So when we got the tractor I extended the invitation to include it.
Skip

Attachments

KBorange

Equipment
Kubota L3200
Aug 11, 2013
Eureka Missouri
Got 5 acres of beans in last tonight. Stll trying to figure out a way to cover them better. The cultipacker didnt do much at all so i rigged up a drag out of an old gate and put cinder blocks on top of it. Seemed to work decentely