What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I am quite sure that you will like it. I liked it so well on the Kubota that I also installed a PAT's on my John Deere and I suppose that the Speeco Quick Hitch will become a boat anchor.

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
Sprayed high price weed grass killer to be hit with unexpected rain within 30 minutes.
I have a standing joke with my buddies...if you need rain bring me over to spray ANYTHING that needs 24 hours to set.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Whew, three weeks of rain (8"), and a blow from the hurricane that hit Texas. So today I finally got a chance to tackle the yard. Sticks, limbs, and half a tree down. So I fired up the 445 Husqvarna (old faithful). Took down the rest of the tree and cut into manageable chunks. Cut any large fallen limbs into manageable chunks as well.

Hauled that to the burn pile and wood pile. Picked up all the down limbs in the front and back yard. 😳😳😳😳 Touched the burn pile off 😁😁😁😁 The hayed and chopped the grass.

20200908_101029.jpg

20200908_101315.jpg

20200908_155949.jpg

20200908_155952.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

MFFI422

Equipment
BX2380 -Drive Over Mower Deck- LP Tiller - FEL - LP Box Blade - LP QH - Canopy
Jun 10, 2020
Arkansas
Whew, three weeks of rain (8"), and a blow from the hurricane that hit Texas. So today I finally got a chance to tackle the yard. Sticks, limbs, and half a tree down. So I fired up the 445 Husqvarna (old faithful). Took down the rest of the tree and cut into manageable chunks. Cut any large fallen limbs into manageable chunks as well.

Hauled that to the burn pile and wood pile. Picked up all the down limbs in the front and back yard. 😳😳😳😳 Touched the burn pile off 😁😁😁😁 The hayed and chopped the grass.

View attachment 48220

View attachment 48221

View attachment 48222

View attachment 48223
Very nice. I'm in Vilonia btw!

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

View attachment 48220

View attachment 48221

View attachment 48222

View attachment 48223
I passed through your neck of the woods this past weekend. The hurricane went right through our area. I was lucky

97AE7F47-9D33-4C14-BEC5-0555646DB539.jpeg

lost three trees in the back yard (that one took two other good sized trees with it). Lots of damage in our area tho and all the way up north of Ruston.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I passed through your neck of the woods this past weekend. The hurricane went right through our area. I was lucky

View attachment 48232
lost three trees in the back yard (that one took two other good sized trees with it). Lots of damage in our area tho and all the way up north of Ruston.
I'll have to get my wife to send me the photos from the tornado we got hit by. We lost 14 trees up front. Then had another 6 that had to come down due to damage. 5 that we lost were about 80ft tall and the root balls were exposed like the ones in your picture.

It was the better part of a year before everything was cleaned back up and the holes filled.

We were in Branson over the weekend with the grandkiddos.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I'll have to get my wife to send me the photos from the tornado we got hit by. We lost 14 trees up front. Then had another 6 that had to come down due to damage. 5 that we lost were about 80ft tall and the root balls were exposed like the ones in your picture.

It was the better part of a year before everything was cleaned back up and the holes filled.

We were in Branson over the weekend with the grandkiddos.
thats where we were too

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
thats where we were too
Did you try the tubing at Wolfe Mountain?

I went with the grandkids 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Brought me back to my childhood. 😁😁😁😁 I think I had more fun then the kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Did you try the tubing at Wolfe Mountain?

I went with the grandkids 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Brought me back to my childhood. 😁😁😁😁 I think I had more fun then the kids.
No we didn’t do that. Was my sons bday so we took him to a couple of the go cart tracks, did the helicopter ride, and the water park. Met my inlaws there to so we hung out at the condo with them a little too. Wish I had more time there, we got in Friday evening and left Monday morning

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
No we didn’t do that. Was my sons bday so we took him to a couple of the go cart tracks, did the helicopter ride, and the water park. Met my inlaws there to so we hung out at the condo with them a little too. Wish I had more time there, we got in Friday evening and left Monday morning
[/QUOTE

That was the same for us. Got a condo thru Airbnb at the golf course. Did silver dollar city Saturday. Then snow tubing and the adventure park next to the tractor and car museum on Sunday. Not to mention time spent at the pool drowning the kids 😁😁😁😁 But the heathens spent more time trying to drown me!!!

Reactions: 1 user

bx tractorjoe

Equipment
kubota l2501 upgraded from a bx23s john deere 670 husquarvana huv 4421 gxp
Jun 3, 2020
loxahatchee flordia
I used my l2501 to pick the front end of my b7100 up so I could sharpen the blades because I was in a big hurry to stick the deck on when I first got it like a dummy..

I did put Jack stands under it..

I also started to address the rust issues on the b7100 hood.. at some point someone used duck tape and bondo to fill in the rust holes which just made it worse., I have some sheet metal that will weld in nicely after I get rid of all the cancer spots

Attachments