What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Bought it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
FYI you are required to set the buckets onto the deck of the trailer and throw a chain or strap across each one. I know it it not needed but it is required by the DOT. It is easier to do it then get pulled over.

And congrads I hope it works well and long for you.

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
Another blowdown, this time a rotten bull hemlock right across my skid road. Good for nothing but compost!
I couldn't get in with the tractor; too much deep snow and slash. I will have to wait till spring [or for another monumental thaw] before I can move it.

Attachments

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
Cut the third big blowdown across another skid road; they do seem to favor openings but it makes sense mechanically.
This one a poplar, that took a white ash with it, the top tangled in the poplar top.
I hauled the ash stem to the woodpile.
Also found another big hemlock blowdown, at least this one fell away from the skid road for a change.
Problem is the uprooted butt is about held about 7 feet in the air by the thicket of arm sized limbs that grow out of the stem.
It will require some serious planning before I attempt to remove it. Pics to come

Attachments

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
I picked up trash along my road for about 1/3 mile up and back.
People that throw their trash out really piss me off.
There is one guy in particular that is a regular, I found no ledd than 15 Grizzly tobacco tins within a few hundred feet of the corner just south of me.

Attachments

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
I picked up trash along my road for about 1/3 mile up and back.
People that throw their trash out really piss me off.
There is one guy in particular that is a regular, I found no ledd than 15 Grizzly tobacco tins within a few hundred feet of the corner just south of me.
How sad that people can't be more respectful of others property and the land in general.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Moved the off shute discussion on the teaching profession to the Off Topic forum

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Had to remove and order in a new sprocket for the tensioner on the snowblower, the bearing in it took a crap, To my surprise it was only $14.00 bucks, didn't really think there was anything you could buy for $14.00 bucks at Kubota not even a pair of gloves.:rolleyes:

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Spread 3 loads of crushed granite on the driveway, and a load of wood chips in the horse paddock. Pressure washed the tractor, then my wife had me get it all dirty again filling in some low spots with dirt and cleaning up some deadfall.

iancorey

Equipment
1979 L305
Feb 25, 2020
Berkeley Springs, WV, USA
I'm new to the forum. I purchased some land and a used tractor to tame it for building. I'm hoping to get some good advice here. My first intended post is full of links. I can't post that until I post five other posts first.

So I posted 5 links on my Kubota today. ;)

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I'm new to the forum. I purchased some land and a used tractor to tame it for building. I'm hoping to get some good advice here. My first intended post is full of links. I can't post that until I post five other posts first.

So I posted 5 links on my Kubota today. ;)
Welcome to the forums!

Today I loaded a Woods 6' Finish mower that I picked up on craigs into another guys truck. I decided to flip it.