What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
Finally got a chance to get mine out of the shed, warmed up and took a tour of my property and drove it down to my shooting range to inspect the berm. Going to have to build it back up come spring...

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

Dammit I got it dirty today lol.

Cleaned up a tree that been down since we been here

Sometimes it forgets it’s an over size lawn mower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
Double stacked some more wood bricks in the barn and put another skid in the garage at the house sure hope winter is over early like the ground hog said :D

These skids have a ton of wood bricks on them not counting the skid and plastic wrap not that packaging materials add much weight but the LA1065 loader handles them and stacks them with ease. It's quicker with one of our big skid loaders but I don't have one here right now so the little Kubota had to do. :)

Attachments

Titan17

Equipment
L3901 TLB, Caroni RFM, Scag Wildcat ZTR, Piranha TB,York RE 96", MTL HD 48" grap
Jan 13, 2019
Uncasville, CT
L39 TLB - Worked on it for 5 hrs, used it for 1 hr. Changed oil, belt, hydro oil, all filters, straightened exaust pipe, full grease, and cleaned it up. I even waxed the wheels (one member made a comment about them and he was right). Then I drove it around and touched up my driveway. Tomorrow more of the same. Retirement is great!

Howling

Equipment
BX2370
Feb 5, 2016
Ayer, MA
Replace fuel line between pump and front filter.
Fuel LIne Crack.jpg

Line is protected in corrugated tubing.

Also found a coolant leak to fix this summer.
Coolant Leak.jpg

Only 112 hours, seems too early for these failures.

GeoBx2680

Equipment
FEL, 60" mower, 60" plow, Pallet Forks, 50" snowblower Front mount
Oct 8, 2018
Mn USA
I got use my snow blower for first time last night. Was very impressed with it.

no pictures it was dark out

Forvols

Jan 28, 2017
Hawkins county TN
We had a lot of flooding last night. I just recently spread out 34-36ton of gravel and had 2 good sized piles one on each side of the creek. the pile closest to the creek was washed away, I can recover maybe half. My detached garage had about 3ft of water in it. covered generator, pressure washer and some other items. So spent the day with FEL and box blade recovering and spreading gravel, and trying to determine what all got damage in the garage. The tractor was parked beside the garage and the water got up over half way on the rear tires. the attached bush hog was submerged. Had my carry all and boxblade in front of the tractor they were submerged but didnt wash away. Luckily no water in tractor fuel or engine oil or hydraulic oil. Run it for about 30mins checked all the fluids and put it work, all day no stalls, missing or issues. Reworked my neighbors driveway also. And had my buddy haul him back in 18ton of gravel. Creek is still aggressive but this flash flooding all happened between 1 and 4am. Drove around some and we got it pretty good, some of neighbors have it alot worse. My first attempt at doing repair work vs just improvement with FEL and boxblade. I really like the combo of those two. More clean up tomorrow and next several days actually.

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Forvols - Glad it wasn't worse thats got to be tough to deal with. No real flooding on our hill but the woodpile is looking small for this time of year.

Forvols

Jan 28, 2017
Hawkins county TN
Forvols - Glad it wasn't worse thats got to be tough to deal with. No real flooding on our hill but the woodpile is looking small for this time of year.

The really good part its got to get alot higher to get to the house. Neighbors said they have lived there for 53yrs only saw the creek that big 1 maybe 2 time before. We moved in this new place on JAN 3rd 2019. Mother Natures way of saying welcome to the neighborhood. You gotta keep a sense of humor.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
We had a lot of flooding last night. I just recently spread out 34-36ton of gravel and had 2 good sized piles one on each side of the creek. the pile closest to the creek was washed away, I can recover maybe half. My detached garage had about 3ft of water in it. covered generator, pressure washer and some other items. So spent the day with FEL and box blade recovering and spreading gravel, and trying to determine what all got damage in the garage. The tractor was parked beside the garage and the water got up over half way on the rear tires. the attached bush hog was submerged. Had my carry all and boxblade in front of the tractor they were submerged but didnt wash away. Luckily no water in tractor fuel or engine oil or hydraulic oil. Run it for about 30mins checked all the fluids and put it work, all day no stalls, missing or issues. Reworked my neighbors driveway also. And had my buddy haul him back in 18ton of gravel. Creek is still aggressive but this flash flooding all happened between 1 and 4am. Drove around some and we got it pretty good, some of neighbors have it alot worse. My first attempt at doing repair work vs just improvement with FEL and boxblade. I really like the combo of those two. More clean up tomorrow and next several days actually.
I’m sure you know but check the fluid in the gear box on the bush hog,if it was submerged it probably got water in through the vent on top

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
And I thought we had a tough greetings the first year we retired to the cottage. The first storm was the first of November we got almost 2 feet of snow and it just kept coming the rest of that winter. Your start in the new place was even worst, hope it was just a fluke and it gets better for you like it did for us.

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
I’m sure you know but check the fluid in the gear box on the bush hog,if it was submerged it probably got water in through the vent on top
I don't know if it would be an issue, but it sounds like the front wheels would have been submerged. Water may have pushed it's way past some seals around there.

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Sorry to hear about the flooding. My dock was underwater for awhile, but it never encroached up into the yard. Good luck with the clean up, glad nobody was hurt.

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Suspect that. Waiting for spring/summer warmer weather to tackle that repair.

Seems way to early a problem on a 3 yr old machine with 112 hours.
Agreed! Something wasnt right there from the start...

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Suspect that. Waiting for spring/summer warmer weather to tackle that repair.

Seems way to early a problem on a 3 yr old machine with 112 hours.
Wouldn’t that be under warranty still? Thought they have a 6 year power train warranty? Might be worth at least asking the dealer before repairing yourself if it is indeed the head gasket.