What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
Found an old apple tree buried in some thorn bushes I thought I would try to resurrect. Used the FEL with the PBAR to remove about 10 of em. They came out pretty easy, the teeth got a nice hold of the roots and they popped out well enough. Here's the after shot. When I get time I'll clear out more of the surrounding area.

Attachments

vio4701

Equipment
L4701, Fel, Mower, Box Blade
Aug 20, 2017
East Dallas, Countryside
Not much. Fall mode before snowblower goes on, and not much dirt work to do.
Today it was a really expensive wheelbarrow, but my poor/bad back thanked me for it![emoji41]

These simple things are some of the best reasons I have this thing![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too! Too funny we did it on the same day.

Attachments

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I've been busy with the caretaker thing for the last year plus, so I haven't had time or opportunity for tractor work. (play)
I had the chance for a few days in the high country, so I did a little work on a raised pad that I'm slowly building for a shipping container someday. I added some dirt/rock to the pad, & cut a diversion channel around it for the runoff from those monsoon storms. The pics don't do the rock situation justice, but I buried 15-20 bowling ball sized rocks, hundreds of smaller ones, and used that big boy for the low corner.

Attachments

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ

BruceGeisert

Equipment
Kabota MX-5100, LA 844, Hay bail forks; Bush Hog Mover, read Grading/Snow cut.
Aug 22, 2017
Amissville, VA
LOL: I think I might like this thread.

----REDACTED by moderator-----

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceGeisert

Equipment
Kabota MX-5100, LA 844, Hay bail forks; Bush Hog Mover, read Grading/Snow cut.
Aug 22, 2017
Amissville, VA
October 31: Burned a wood pile for Halloween. Got dressed up, and took out the tractor. REDACTED
Can't seem to add a photo here.

Last edited by a moderator:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
October 31: Burned a wood pile for Halloween. Got dressed up, and took out the tractor. REDACTED
Can't seem to add a photo here.
Contact via PM about promoting your or other tractor sites.

You should be able to post pics now. Must have a minimal of 5 post before can post links... that may have an effect on pics too. This is due to the recent slam of robot spams.

Let me know if you cant. We are tweaking these settings.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Always use my tractor for this.

Helo - think I see some pieces of Chestnut bark on the antlers! [emoji41]
Just kidding of course. Nice deer!

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
Helo - think I see some pieces of Chestnut bark on the antlers! [emoji41]
Just kidding of course. Nice deer!

LOL, it is possible. He was in the back yard when I shot him. I was working under my house, and my Doberman ran down the hill barking. I called him back, and this buck followed the dog back up the hill.

motorhead

Equipment
2009 B3200, 2007 Dodge/Cummins powered Ram 2500 395hp
May 17, 2012
Atascadero
Used my B3200 to move my flat bed car trailer to the front of my home. My wife and I loaded a BUNCH of cut tree limbs and trimmings. I then used the Kubota to move the trailer to my driveway where I used the front loader to smash down the branch pile on the trailer to make it easier to tie down the load. I ran it back into my back area and loaded a bunch of Cypress logs (worthless for firewood) into the front bucket and dumped the wood into the back of my Pickup. I often refer to my Kubota as a "Ball-Bearing-Jackass".
It pushes, pulls, lifts and moves just about anything I need it to do. Best money I ever spent for a 65 year old guy that has a lot of worn out joints.

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Got the lil beast ready to push some snow around.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
Since I just bought mine last week I've got a long list of to-do's on it..yesterday pulled off the odd bracket the previous owner had behind the seat connecting the fenders.

Gave it a good degreasing bath..a bit chilly to do much more than that for now.

today I'll mount my first 3 point attachment, a receiver hitch ass'y. Tonight I'll get a cargo carrier for it and find my hook - plan to pull an old trailer out of the woods and salvage steel off it, use the cargo carrier to patrol the pasture fences (about 3/4 of a mile of them) for repair since this time of the year the deer beat them up pretty badly.

Soon need to change all fluds and grease it, try out the mower deck (belt on order) and fab up a mount for a snow plow I picked up.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
Got the lil beast ready to push some snow around.

You sure are ready with that outfit. Looks great with the cab. Will be great this winter. We dont live far apart here in the snowbelt. We have been lucky so far, but I am sure we will get ours.

View attachment 32682

Last edited:

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
You sure are ready with that outfit. Looks great with the cab. Will be great this winter. We dont live far apart here in the snowbelt. We have been lucky so far, but I am sure we will get ours.

View attachment 32682
Spending the last two winters in the open air was no treat. This will be the first winter moving snow enclosed. Looking forward to it.
Looks like you're less than an hour away. The way the weather turned recently, I'm figuring on snow coming soon.
Nice looking rig you have there! I really like that ballast box set up you have. Solid piece of work!