What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I didn't do anything with the Kubota tractor today, but does a Kubota-engined Bobcat count? I made a bale spear the other day for the skid loader, and moved round bales all morning with it.

willsmit

Equipment
b7100 kubota
Apr 30, 2012
bloomington,indiana
kinda new at working on tractors but i pulled the hood off and cleaned off the eng. and replaced some old bolts , rebuilt the hydraulic valve for the frount loader witch did not help it might need a new one .

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
If their shop is as busy as I imagine it'd be shorter to list the things he hasn't done this week.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
The best part about my bobcat is the engine. That's the only part I can depend on being ready for work every day.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
That Kubota 4 banger is a sweet running engine. I have a friend with a Deere skid steer- I think I can just about replace my engine for the cost of a Deere waterpump...

gurn

Equipment
Kubota L175
Apr 15, 2011
Nashville,Tn
Put Kubota L175 decals on and new radiator hoses. Pulled off the tach. drive unit to service it before I order a new cable and found the drive blade on the gear was sheered off so unless I can find a replacement I won't be needing a cable. Yesterday I adjusted the valve clearance and it sounds smoother to me, they were all loose.

Attachments

Last edited:

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
Love your sense of humour and realism. Especially regarding the costs of parts.

Today, my friend loaded our L3700SU into a large tilt trailer with box blade attached and we took it over to another friends place and I fixed his fouled up drivway big time! Using the loader, I spread the gravel and then smoothed and graded it out with the box blade. What looked like a country dirt road now look like a fun house slide only with gravel on it.

Yesterday, we used the box blade at an angle to dig out beside our garage to slant the dirt away from the building and build a retaining wall. Worked perfectly.

I'm learning how to use this Orange tractor and love it capabilities.

Over,

Burt

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I started digging out a dry pond that has silted in over the years. The pictures are about an hour into the project I was able to dig down about 4' at the end of the Day. Im going to take it down at least another 6' itll be nice next winter it should catch enough water to water the cattle and deer at that end of the ranch till the next winter

Attachments

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Took my M7040 and Ford 101 plows out. Plows about 4 acres. They worked just great. I just restored the plows.

David Pidgeon
New Haven, Vt.
Nice job on the plow , theres no tool like a moleboard plow I have a Feruson 101A 2 bottom

murky

Mar 30, 2012
Vancouver, WA
I cleared and leveled about 200 square feet of jungle and hauled, deposited, and spread wood chips in order to erect a hardy kiwi arbor at edge of our forest-surrounded property.

Before that I removed the muffler and got the hole welded and a new extension made for it at Meineke for $40.

Last edited:

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
I finally found a place to mount a toolbox on the old B7200. Now if I could only figure out where to mount a cup holder???
Great idea, Great job! I'm still looking for a better place to mount the toolbox on my L3200...

lreops

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3400DT W/ LA463 FEL and L235DT W/ BF400 Loader
Dec 26, 2011
Rising Sun, Maryland

This is something I put together that fits on the FEL's Sub Frame on the left side. Not very big, 9½" X 8½" X 6½" Deep, but enough to hold a couple of chains, couple of tools, gloves, and the different size balls for the hitches.

Attachments