Ukraine

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Sorry motionclone, I did not have time to track down the sources. Not that you bother much. I'll post them when I find them, or you could look yourself.
Its wartime. Any information you get is filtered through the propaganda machine of whatever your source chooses. Could be true what you say or could be false or could be somewhere between.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Its wartime. Any information you get is filtered through the propaganda machine of whatever your source chooses. Could be true what you say or could be false or could be somewhere between.
Play nice!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
This:

I'll bet that 99.9% of all of your information and sources of information, you just read and didn't witness first hand.
Sorry bud, nothing about my comment was un nice. Maybe challenging, but not nice? Thats stretching the truth.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Digital Fog of War is what they are calling it. What you hear and read isnt necessarily the truth, its wartime propaganda from BOTH sides.

Even the largest propaganda machine in the world admits it, https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/15/tech/ukraine-russia-misinformation-challenges/index.html

Sorry if you dont like that i pointed it out but several people in this thread, matter of factly report of Russian attrocities as if they have witnessed them when in reality are only parroting information that is actually propaganda or at least could be.

I happen to think truth matters especially in a public forum.

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Digital Fog of War is what they are calling it. What you hear and read isnt necessarily the truth, its wartime propaganda from BOTH sides.
Yes, it would be wise to scrutinize information from both sides. Much of this air "combat" footage has turned out to be from flight simulator video games.

Really, unless you cross reference from many sources, ALL news everyehwere should be suspect as possibly being false.

Reactions: 3 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Wait! You mean FOX news was bumped out of first place? :oops:

I'm always the last to learn these things...
They are propaganda machines. Did you know that you can get a degree in "Strategic Story Telling"???

Reactions: 1 user

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
They are propaganda machines. Did you know that you can get a degree in "Strategic Story Telling"???
I should have earned one of those in high school with the stories I tried to come up with to tell my parents to stay out of trouble.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I should have earned one of those in high school with the stories I tried to come up with to tell my parents to stay out of trouble.
Yup 😁😁😁 Some worked, some didn't 😳😳😳😳

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA

Even the largest propaganda machine in the world admits it, https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/15/tech/ukraine-russia-misinformation-challenges/index.html

Sorry if you dont like that i pointed it out but several people in this thread, matter of factly report of Russian attrocities as if they have witnessed them when in reality are only parroting information that is actually propaganda or at least could be.

I happen to think truth matters especially in a public forum.
Did you read the article ?

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
that was the reason for my:ROFLMAO:;)
Did you hear about the MSNBC Military anyalyst reporting about the Ukraine war using video game video? Yeah that happened...on MSNBC

Hows your foot taste?

Last edited:

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
Did you hear about the MSNBC Military anyalyst reporting about the Ukraine war using video game video? Yeah that happened...on MSNBC

Hows your foot taste?
Yes, and that’s why you can’t trust anything you hear these days from the legacy media!

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
These voices sound pretty American to me.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
This is a video of Ukraine shooting one of their disabled Russian made tanks. Russia does not conduct military operations so that a rag tag Army can take out one of their tanks.

Russia has full control over Ukrainian Air Space and ground operations. Anything else reported is propaganda UNLESS NATO gets involved and WWIII begins.

Frank, USAF Retired Intell
So this is a staged video? Maybe who knows really.