Ukraine

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
So this is a staged video? Maybe who knows really.
Every video I’ve seen to date is either a computer game simulation or a staged event!

I don’t want WWIII to start over a video simulation or the like. Once the nukes start flying then it’s Game Over to the world as we know it.

Russia’s war doctrine is 1st strike dominance. They will attack if provoked by NATO.

They have made provisions for a large military force to survive our return attack and we have not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Every video I’ve seen to date is either a computer game simulation or a staged event!
Ive seen the computer simulation stuff thats easy to prove thats its not war footage but why do you think or know it is fake? Do you have some behind-the-scenes footage of them making it? A blooper real?

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
Ive seen the computer simulation stuff thats easy to prove thats its not war footage but why do you think or know it is fake? Do you have some behind-the-scenes footage of them making it? A blooper real?
Do you believe this is real? If so, then there’s nothing I will say to change your mind. Believe as you see fit! It’s a free world for now…….

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Do you believe this is real? If so, then there’s nothing I will say to change your mind. Believe as you see fit! It’s a free world for now…….
looks real to me, prove me wrong and change my mind. What are your sources? Not trying to be wise just curious as to how you came up with your claims here

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
looks real to me, prove me wrong and change my mind. What are your sources? Not trying to be wise just curious as to how you came up with your claims here
I’m not going to feed your monkeys! Prove to me it’s real. Prove me wrong….

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
I’m not going to feed your monkeys! Prove to me it’s real. Prove me wrong….
OK i watched it several times and yep its fake. The video shows a slight curvature of the earth and the earth is actually flat soooo obviously fake 🙃

Botamon

Equipment
M7060HDC12, John Deere 2020 diesel
Mar 26, 2018
Winnemucca, Nevada

I don’t want WWIII to start over a video simulation or the like. Once the nukes start flying then it’s Game Over to the world as we know it.

Russia’s war doctrine is 1st strike dominance. They will attack if provoked by NATO.

They have made provisions for a large military force to survive our return attack and we have not!
^ That's pretty funny!

Wonder if those reporters/cameramen over in the Ukraine realize those bombed out buildings/mass graves were all staged just for them.

And its pretty obvious by now that Russian "large military force" couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag. That's why they are resorting to long range bombardments - at close-in fighting they are getting their butts kicked.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa

Last edited by a moderator:

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
^ That's pretty funny!

Wonder if those reporters/cameramen over in the Ukraine realize those bombed out buildings/mass graves were all staged just for them.

And its pretty obvious by now that Russian "large military force" couldn't fight its way out of a paper bag. That's why they are resorting to long range bombardments - at close-in fighting they are getting their butts kicked.
Not true! Do your research and stop spreading untruths….

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Not true! Do your research and stop spreading untruths….
OK, admit I am confused. Are the photos and reports of damaged housing units due to missile attacks fabricated?

Did the Ukarain government invite the Russians to visit and bring their artillery and heavy armor?

What am I missing?

Reactions: 1 users

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
OK, admit I am confused. Are the photos and reports of damaged housing units due to missile attacks fabricated?
No

Did the Ukarain government invite the Russians to visit and bring their artillery and heavy armor?
Two of the Providences asked Russia to intervene because the Ukrainian Azov Battalion had killed an estimated 28 Million of their citizens since 2014. Russia begged the UN to intervene but the UN was not interested. Russia took matters into their own hands. The 8 Biolabs discovered in Ukraine were/ are being funded by the US.

What am I missing?
The legacy MSM is not telling us the truth but as in anything; the truth is coming out because their narrative is falling apart. Ukraine never had a chance and all the money/ advanced weapons we’re sending them are falling into enemy hands; not good!

I have nothing more to say about this topic but I would hope folks would see that all the money being sent to Ukraine is badly needed here to fix our domestic issues like all the food factories burning to the ground. The lack of infant milk and so many more problems. Ukraine was lost from the start and there’s nothing we could have done/ or do to help except to prolong an war we can’t win!

• Dislike

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Two of the Providences asked Russia to intervene because the Ukrainian Azov Battalion had killed an estimated 28 Million of their citizens since 2014.
——-
The legacy MSM is not telling us the truth but as in anything; the truth is coming out because their narrative is falling apart. Ukraine never had a chance and all the money/ advanced weapons we’re sending them are falling into enemy hands; not good!
Sorry, but around 8% the equivalent of the entire US population was killed by the native forces in the Ukraine?

AND all the assistance given to the Ukarain is ending up in in the enemies hands, ie, the Russians?

Time to get real I think.

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
Sorry, but around 8% the equivalent of the entire US population was killed by the native forces in the Ukraine?

AND all the assistance given to the Ukarain is ending up in in the enemies hands, ie, the Russians?

Time to get real I think.

Don’t ask for the truth if you are unable to “Get Real!” Group Think is dysfunctional in any culture especially ours!

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Don’t ask for the truth if you are unable to “Get Real!” Group Think is dysfunctional in any culture especially ours!
I was just quoting what you posted. Read your post again and make corrections as necessary.

I say this while realizing that trying….well…decided further comments would be overly confrontational. Read your post and make corrections if needed.

If no corrections are needed specifically explain how I misinterpreted what you stated.

ourflat

Equipment
B23S Backhoe
Mar 23, 2022
East TN
I was just quoting what you posted. Read your post again and make corrections as necessary.

I say this while realizing that trying….well…decided further comments would be overly confrontational. Read your post and make corrections if needed.

If no corrections are needed specifically explain how I misinterpreted what you stated.
Not going to feed your monkeys! Have a great day; I will likewise!

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
the universe as we now it is just a simulation 😷

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
the universe as we now it is just a simulation 😷
My head is spinning, as I was accused, in a post above, of posting an opinion on something, but I think I was just quoting someone, and responding to what they said...but I don't know at this point, and looking back and trying to figure it out is a puzzle...Never was much good or interested in working puzzles...LOL

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My head is spinning, as I was accused, in a post above, of posting an opinion on something, but I think I was just quoting someone, and responding to what they said...but I don't know at this point, and looking back and trying to figure it out is a puzzle...Never was much good or interested in working puzzles...LOL
I would just ignore that person. They seem to be trolling and not wanting to back up their statements 😉😉😉