Ukraine

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
We could be next....maybe Putin is regretting the sale of Alaska and will want to take it back. Remember Sarah Palin saying I can see Russia from my backyard? Too close for comfort.
HA i remember when she said that, and its true. Remember when obama said he would have more leverage after the election? Maybe he was going to hand over parts of the US to the commies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
If this were true, I would be totally amazed....so it must be fake news...which we must all be wary of believing....

Sort of like the US using Russian technology to target US weapons? Time to get real here.
Russia operates and uses its own GPS system for weapons positioning and targeting. A major US security concern is that in the event of a conflict with the west one of the first things Russia would attack or jam is the US system. They just recently tested and bragged about having a GPS satellite killer missle that could blind the US.

Four Pinocchios on this one.

Dan

ccoon520

Equipment
L2501 w/ FEL
Apr 15, 2019
IA
Russia operates and uses its own GPS system for weapons positioning and targeting. A major US security concern is that in the event of a conflict with the west one of the first things Russia would attack or jam is the US system. They just recently tested and bragged about having a GPS satellite killer missle that could blind the US.

Four Pinocchios on this one.

Dan
I stand corrected.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
We could be next....maybe Putin is regretting the sale of Alaska and will want to take it back. Remember Sarah Palin saying I can see Russia from my backyard? Too close for comfort.
Russia lawmaker already proposed a bill to take Alaska back.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
A Ukrainian counterattack north and west of the capital of Kyiv appears to have made some headway, jeopardizing Russian efforts to encircle the city and threatening the ability of Russian forces to resupply the forward units that are exposed to the north of the city

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Three real troubling events in my eyes:

Russia's military adviser say they will use nuclear weapons if they feel threatened, or if they see Nato getting directly involved in the fighting.
Simply put there is a nut in Russia with his finger on the trigger, and we have to step lightly because of that.

More and more reports from several intelligence agencies are now saying, they think Putin is goin to use chemical or biological weapons.

Nuclear waste and radiation monitoring of Chernobyl and one other reactor have been destroyed, thus making it impossible to remotely monitor what is going on there.
Before it went off line they did note a rise in radiation levels at Chernobyl.
They had cut / removed / destroyed power to the station, thus the cooling pumps are no longer working.
The workers at both stations have been held captive and forced to work without relief, putting them is huge harm of radiation poising from extended exposure to radiation.
I would not put it past Putin to make a dirty bomb or cause another Nuclear meltdown if he looses control of the situation.

• Wow

xrocketengineer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, Grapple, 36 in. Forks, 48in. MMM, Quick Spade, Ripper
Nov 14, 2020
Merritt Island, Florida
Regardless of what happens, there should not be any attack whether real or faked on Russian soil. That would be Putin's excuse to use chemical or nuclear weapons because there would be "an existential threat to Russia" and also it could unify the Russian people behind him. It is well known how they fought against the Nazis.
The war needs to continue to grind down strictly in Ukraine and all the fighting by Ukrainians (with as much external help as possible) until the Russians themselves decide that they had enough of Putin.
Among the technologies that could help Ukraine, here is an interesting new one, watch the video:

Invisibility

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
I just watched this video and found it interesting watching the different tractors towing off military equipment. I thought that it was just one incident of that occurring, but if the video is real, it appears to be more than just one.

Plus interesting seeing the different models of tractors being put to use for something other than farming.

Reactions: 2 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I just watched this video and found it interesting watching the different tractors towing off military equipment. I thought that it was just one incident of that occurring, but if the video is real, it appears to be more than just one.

Plus interesting seeing the different models of tractors being put to use for something other than farming.

They are also commandeering /salvaging them and repairing, repainting and reusing them.
Way to think outside the box!

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
unnamed.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Love the video, but I think she is probably an actress rather than a soldier...
Nope not an actress, she's a Ukrainian military medic.
She's saying 2 dead, 1 named Ali, and more, there is full "unedited" video out there.
She's also being used in a Russian smear tactic / campaign.

Last edited: