True or False......... China???

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
they've also been buying a good bit of land locally. Just land. "american" companies, that are owned by the chinese. Quite a bit of it going on along the Buffalo River. Wal-Mart and their many child companies as well. University of Arkansas also buying some properties. If you own property, it's a good bet that it can be sold, quickly. The money is there, you just have to find out how to get in touch with the right buyers. But, sellers or potential sellers might be wise to think about who's buying. Most of us don't care as long as we get our money, right?

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Speaking of True, False and China..... Dept of Energy and FBI now say Covid was from a lab leak. Remember when people where canceled for saying such things?

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
Speaking of True, False and China..... Dept of Energy and FBI now say Covid was from a lab leak. Remember when people where canceled for saying such things?

" Two sources said that the Department of Energy assessed in the intelligence report that it had “low confidence” the Covid-19 virus accidentally escaped from a lab in Wuhan. "

The low confidence statement with a whole bunch of other qualifiers makes this sound like a lot of smoke and no new facts. When dealing with the Chinese government the world will never know the whole story.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
" Two sources said that the Department of Energy assessed in the intelligence report that it had “low confidence” the Covid-19 virus accidentally escaped from a lab in Wuhan. "

The low confidence statement with a whole bunch of other qualifiers makes this sound like a lot of smoke and no new facts. When dealing with the Chinese government the world will never know the whole story.
Low confidence and a whole bunch of qualifiers so why make the statement at all? I dont trust the chinese gov or our own to let us have the truth.

What is certain though is the official narrative has shifted.

Reactions: 1 user

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Gary Olson posted this over on the Daily Chuckle forum.

View attachment 96809
I am not sure it’s sad or funny…maybe both….unfortunately the worst part was not the ‘science’ 😉that was told…the really unfortunate part is the size of ‘science’ that was told, as well as how the impressionables treated others, and that there seems to be little or no discussion about how/why the ‘science’ was told.

AndyM

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25DTLB
Sep 21, 2016
Vancouver Island Canada

Seems like they know something.

johngwalsh

Equipment
B5100e
Apr 7, 2012
Munster,Ireland
Don't think anyone mentioned " the belt and road " project that china operate all over the world. Lending money to countries that agree to build rail, roads,ports and airports that speed up the importation of Chinese goods.

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
I cannot say one way or another if USA is in danger from China in this mannor.

HOWEVER: There are many other cases where China has done such things in other countries.

For example: China would "loan" millions to build a seaport... after several years, the country defaults on the loan. China says "no problem" and simply 'takes over' operations at the seaport.
End result: China now controls all import/export into that country!!

Bottom Line:
China has a history of using its wealth and people to 'take over' strategic components of other countries using a slow, methodical approach. China is MASTERFUL at executing such things.

Reactions: 1 user

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
# China is now the number one supplier of components that are critical to the operation of any national defense system.
I have to disagree with this one. I have some experience with computer-chip manufacturing and can tell you that the USA has VERY strict laws regarding sourcing electronics for defense-contracts. (including manufacturing location and nationality of individuals who are allowed to even be involved with said manufacturing.) Every step of the manufacturing process is controlled behind lock -n- key with very limited/controlled access. Even the folks who drive the delivery trucks are screened.

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
I have to disagree with this one. I have some experience with computer-chip manufacturing and can tell you that the USA has VERY strict laws regarding sourcing electronics for defense-contracts. (including manufacturing location and nationality of individuals who are allowed to even be involved with said manufacturing.) Every step of the manufacturing process is controlled behind lock -n- key with very limited/controlled access. Even the folks who drive the delivery trucks are screened.
LMAO ! They let me in !
monkey.jpg