There's bigger problem then a virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
As a fellow in one of the HD sites said and think I agree, that someone was planing on some nasty things, and he went on further by saying he would much rather have the USMC looking for him than the Israelis. And if I remember my bible right when there is peace in the middle east it is the end,, I don't think we have to worry about that for some time.. just MHO

Reactions: 1 users

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
Without a doubt there are things happening we would have never thought possible. How long before we have a cashless society, which the Bible tells us we shall have, so our ability to buy or sell can be controlled.

Ryan Adam

Equipment
Rotary Cutter or Grooming Mower,Tractor Loader
Jun 9, 2020
Los Angeles
It's sad but if it isn't affecting the rich guys, then it's not a problem for society.

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Noted, yesterday The Bank Of England temporarily closed. This is a huge Rothschild bank. Forest fire in France, Brussels building burning with sign "The Future is Here" on the side, train station fire in Saudi Arabia.

And more locally, Garmin HQ has been shut down for two weeks. No one gets on any computers. Some workers are there doing other things just to keep busy. Their whole system was hacked.

Captain13

Equipment
M7040 4WD ROPS, ZD28, Woods (84” box blade, 72” harrow, 48” pallet forks)
Feb 27, 2019
Kathleen, GA
I had to stop by Walmart this morning. They were only taking cards, no cash. The lady said they could not make change because they didn’t have cash on hand. I don’t mean coins. they Were only taking credit or debit cards.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I love cash myself. Cash will always be King in my book. Far as fires in the meddle east, I don't much care.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Noted, yesterday The Bank Of England temporarily closed. This is a huge Rothschild bank. Forest fire in France, Brussels building burning with sign "The Future is Here" on the side, train station fire in Saudi Arabia.

And more locally, Garmin HQ has been shut down for two weeks. No one gets on any computers. Some workers are there doing other things just to keep busy. Their whole system was hacked.
Key word there. Follow the money and the Bilderberg's along with the Rothschild's. Factor in Fractional Reserve Banking and the Federal Reserve and you have all the ingredients for financial disaster.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
All of these Dr's are wrong, feeding us BS.... I highly doubt it!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
It is all about control of the sheep,, Listen if you can control the media, control FB or any other social media, and control weather or not, people can interact face to face, what do you have,,, control ,, plain and simple, and anyone speaking out against the system, or party if you will ,, is a dissident and we all know what happens to them

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
someone was planing on some nasty things, and he went on further by saying he would much rather have the USMC looking for him than the Israelis.
If either Israel or the US were looking to get rid of a warehouse full of ammonium nitrate, they wouldn't have lit a fire nearby and hoped it spread to the fertilizer, they would have simply put a incendiary missile into the stuff.

Sometimes an accident is just an accident. Even in the middle east.

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Why is Bill Gates suddenly front and center as a pro vaccine pusher?
<slaps forehead>
Gee, I don't know, maybe to try and save some lives?
Contrary to what some believe, not everyone is motivated by some nefarious agenda.

His foundation has spent billions of dollars to improve health care, find cures for diseases like malaria and vaccinate millions of people against other diseases in the last couple of decades.

Remember when measles was virtually non-existent in this country? Then some idiot conspiracy theorist says it causes autism, so a bunch of weak minded people that spend way too much time on FB decide to stop vaccinating their kids, and soon after we have measles outbreaks again and children start dying. Soon after the idiot admits he made it all up, but the damage is done.

Reactions: 1 users

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
<slaps forehead>
Gee, I don't know, maybe to try and save some lives?
Contrary to what some believe, not everyone is motivated by some nefarious agenda.

His foundation has spent billions of dollars to improve health care, find cures for diseases like malaria and vaccinate millions of people against other diseases in the last couple of decades.

Remember when measles was virtually non-existent in this country? Then some idiot conspiracy theorist says it causes autism, so a bunch of weak minded people that spend way too much time on FB decide to stop vaccinating their kids, and soon after we have measles outbreaks again and children start dying. Soon after the idiot admits he made it all up, but the damage is done.
I am not trying to be confrontational but you must be on crack.

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I am not trying to be confrontational but you must be on crack.
dlsmith is not wrong. He has simplified the details considerably, but there is the substance of truth in his statement.

The "idiot" was a doctor. "FB" was actually "The Lancet" (a British medical journal). And the good doctor didn't just make something up on a whim -- he had secretly patented his own vaccine and was trying to slam the competition to boost sales. Ironically, he was hoisted by his own petard when the public confused that one specific rival vaccine with vaccines in general.

The doctor never admitted he was wrong. The Lancet did. The (former) doctor's license was revoked for his fraud but he continues to expound (and profit from) his hypothesis in the face of overwhelming evidence that it is completely wrong.

(Edited: corrected name of original reference. )

Last edited:

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
I must say it seems odd that “Dr Gates” said a regimen of three doses would be necessary for a vaccine that has yet to be developed.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
MHO is this was engineered by some very naughty people, solely for profit and control. There are too many coincidences to look at, and I for one do not believe in coincidences. Predictions of a pandemic several years before it happens by a "Doctor", stating this administration will have to deal with it. Sorry kids, this is a set up to make some people very rich, and place them in positions of power over all of us. DO I think it is real, yes I do, however the news media is being controlled by these same people to be use like sheep dogs herding the sheep in to pens.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
What mystifies me is the number of people who lack firsthand information and then who choose to believe in nefarious complicated nearly impossible conspiracies instead of common sense.

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
It's because we've been down that road before. Gates primary drive is to REDUCE world population; this seems like a good way to start. Not only does the mandate that everyone on earth be vaccinated, now it must be multiple injections. Win, win for Gates; population control (by means of sterilization) and he becomes the worlds first Trillionaire.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
What mystifies me is the number of people who lack firsthand information and then who choose to believe in nefarious complicated nearly impossible conspiracies instead of common sense.
Are you going to cancel this thread out too?

Status
Not open for further replies.