So….. calling people ANYTHING RUDE!

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
By the way, I did a search because I was curious...couldn't find that babylon link with google.

Could you post that link again? :ROFLMAO:
I would but you cant handle that kind of humor :cool:

Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Prodigy....? ;)
No, actually it was called "Progressive Couple Thrilled with Latest Mandates". I thought it was funny and appropriate in that Covid thread, but mods no likey i guess. 1 month ban.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
No, actually it was called "Progressive Couple Thrilled with Latest Mandates". I thought it was funny and appropriate in that Covid thread, but mods no likey i guess. 1 month ban.
Ya think that maybe your past posting habits / issues / warnings / bans / timeouts, or maybe the fact that the rules state "No Political" had anything to do with it? :unsure:

Would you have rather it been a permanent ban? 🤨

You know that's easy and self imposable, just stop logging in and posting! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Had not seen it yet!
It is VERY unique!!!

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
I never knew Flip, could you please expand on his background of what he did or didn't do to get banned?
He is/was an unabashéd fecalphiliac whom allowed his poopypants proclivities to begin interfering with his pre-64 Weatherby rifle 1000yd bench rest competitions.

Also, his M9000 tractor seats were condemned by the township supervisors.

• Haha

Sparky Prep

Dec 24, 2022
South Florida
I got a perma-ban from RZRForums just for disagreeing with a mod. First "infraction" ever on that forum. That is when I learned that being banned from a forum is really no big deal, and can happen for no reason at all. It is just..... meh.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I got a perma-ban from RZRForums just for disagreeing with a mod. First "infraction" ever on that forum. That is when I learned that being banned from a forum is really no big deal, and can happen for no reason at all. It is just..... meh.
You obviously were the victim of a moderator power trip!

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
I was over there for a short while and noticed the entire forum is designed to put you in debt buying rzr accessories.

DaveFromMi

Equipment
L3901, 5' Bush Hog
Apr 14, 2021
Indiana
I have been banned from Democratic Underground 3 times. I do pretty well until I post something or reply to a post.

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Kubota L3301, MX5100, RTV 1140, ZD331, KX-71, MX5400
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I don’t mess with TBN often but last time I was there, Sidecar Flip was over there going by 5030. I never personally had a problem with him and he seemed to have a quite a bit of experience and knowledge.

But… His stuff is better than your stuff. His knowledge is greater than your knowledge. He has more money than you. If your tractor is smaller than his then it’s a toy, not a “real” tractor. If you bought an emissions tractor, well you’re just stupid. Etc. If you don’t believe it, just ask him.
You nailed it on 5030... Grandiose is being polite.