Skeets, I didn't want it!!!!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Ok now I'm really starting to worry about your sanity...The BX really...don't you have a pretty L with a nice warm dry cab????:D

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Wildfire my friend have you gone nuts or just plumb crazy????

For years you have tweeked and modded the heck out of both Killer 1 & killer 2 (and what ever else you can get your hands on). You have posted videos of you rocking the Rock in winter. Then this summer you get Killer 2 dirty :eek: Then you get a BX25D did the same thing to the Lil Killer and now you are doing it my way.......

What gives? Did the Wifey make you get rid of Killer 2?

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Not to worry guys. Killer2 (5740) is alive and well and was out snow clearing today. After I got back to the shop I went down to the stable where the BX sleeps and woke it up to bring up to the main shop to take some measurements for another mod I'm getting ready to start. Wifey figured it would be a Kodak moment seeing the BX in the snow when in reality it's a summer tractor and the Grand L is the winter tractor.

That being said I have the upmost respect for you guys on open station tractors. I just don't think I'm tough enough to be out in the snow without a cab :eek:

Ya I got the tractors a little dirty this summer but they've gone through a very detailed cleaning and they look brand new but then again the 5740 got 140 hours on the clock and the BX with 66 hours so they are basically new. When I traded the 4240 it had a whopping 200 hours on it :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
But my friend, you know how much we like to share things with each other in here:rolleyes:
Your welcome buddy:D

Wildfire

Equipment
But my friend, you know how much we like to share things with each other in here:rolleyes:
Your welcome buddy:D
What buddy you turned out to be. You said yesterday you were going to send snow. Man you got some connections to get it here that fast!
Wifey is mad with you too because she had to shovel the steps today. She asked " where in the heck this this stuff come from" I replied "Skeets" :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
LMFAO,,,,, Aww man, I sure don't want your lovely bride mad at me :eek:,, you I can handle but Mama no way,,lol ;)

Wildfire

Equipment
LMFAO,,,,, Aww man, I sure don't want your lovely bride mad at me :eek:,, you I can handle but Mama no way,,lol ;)
She'll never forgive you for this snow :D

Only thing worse than mad hornets is a mad woman. (Respectfully submitted, Ladies).
There's a lot of truth to that. Thanks for the chuckle :)

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Feel free to send any and all left overs down this way! We havent had anything in the way of real snow in quite some time.

Now that I just said that I can probablly stick my foot in my mouth, because we'd get a blizzard down here.

Wildfire

Equipment
Feel free to send any and all left overs down this way! We havent had anything in the way of real snow in quite some time.

Now that I just said that I can probablly stick my foot in my mouth, because we'd get a blizzard down here.
You sir can have it all. After 10 cm's of the stuff it started to rain and now they are saying it's going to turn brutally cold. It's just one Hugh mess :mad:

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hey you have already snow to play with. We are still in the autumn wet season. No fun. Additional I had surgery and they cut away half of my inner meniscus of the right knee. So I am bored anyhow and have to recover without damaging the knee. I is an itchy feeling staying inside with a lot of ideas in mind but I just sort some papers or such stuff.
Hope to see a nice photo-story of the next thing for the BX.

Take care

carl

Pizzaguy

Equipment
L3240 HSTC
Nov 24, 2012
Northwest Iowa
I thought Wildfire was going nuts also when I saw his post on the BX in the snow when he has that sweet Grand L.I guess he had a good reason. Can't wait to see what the new mod is. It looks like we don't have to worry about him until he puts the top down on the Mustang and goes for a ride in that stuff. Then it is time to be concerned!

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA

Eric,

I would love to see some too! Maybe A$$ Deep to a DEER!!!
Aint see it in a long time!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
We just thawed out from an ice storm down here in our neck of the woods from over the weekend. Some spots in town got an inch or so of ice. It does not matter how big the tires are or if its 4x4 or 6x6 NOTHING does well in ice.

Snow would be a welcome sight since that is atleast removable with a plow. Its hopeless with ice.

Wildfire

Equipment
Hey you have already snow to play with. We are still in the autumn wet season. No fun. Additional I had surgery and they cut away half of my inner meniscus of the right knee. So I am bored anyhow and have to recover without damaging the knee. I is an itchy feeling staying inside with a lot of ideas in mind but I just sort some papers or such stuff.
Hope to see a nice photo-story of the next thing for the BX.

Take care

carl
Carl we are late getting snow this year but it's trying to stay. We have 20 cm's on the way for Sunday so it looks like the Grand L will be busy again lol. Love the BX but there's no way I'm going pushing snow on that! I'm just not tough enough for the cold. :eek:

Sorry to hear about your knee :eek:hope you have a fast recovery. I'm sure relaxing isn't much fun for you my friend but try and take it easy. ;)

I thought Wildfire was going nuts also when I saw his post on the BX in the snow when he has that sweet Grand L.I guess he had a good reason. Can't wait to see what the new mod is. It looks like we don't have to worry about him until he puts the top down on the Mustang and goes for a ride in that stuff. Then it is time to be concerned!
The BX is in the main shop and our customers come in and see it and say " I thought you had that stored for the winter". They also thought I was using it for snow clearing lol. This time of the year the shop slows down a bit so it's my opportunity to start doing a few mods. Well just as I get back to doing them the shop picks up.

Yesterday a fibre optics company brought in a Cummings/Onan generator on a trailer to be repaired. I tried everything to get out of the job including saying we were busy but I couldn't shake them so I lost my afternoon not being able to work on the BX mod but hopefully this afternoon I'll get back at it.
You'll never see the Mustang out in any snow. Last week I serviced it and then put it out in its heated shop. The car only has 16.000 km's on it and it's been a record year for us in the shop so we only put 2600 km's on the car and 600 km's on the bike. Maybe next year well get more time :(. Photo was taken at time of last service.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pizzaguy

Equipment
L3240 HSTC
Nov 24, 2012
Northwest Iowa
The BX is in the main shop and our customers come in and see it and say " I thought you had that stored for the winter". They also thought I was using it for snow clearing lol. This time of the year the shop slows down a bit so it's my opportunity to start doing a few mods. Well just as I get back to doing them the shop picks up.

Yesterday a fibre optics company brought in a Cummings/Onan generator on a trailer to be repaired. I tried everything to get out of the job including saying we were busy but I couldn't shake them so I lost my afternoon not being able to work on the BX mod but hopefully this afternoon I'll get back at it.
You'll never see the Mustang out in any snow. Last week I serviced it and then put it out in its heated shop. The car only has 16.000 km's on it and it's been a record year for us in the shop so we only put 2600 km's on the car and 600 km's on the bike. Maybe next year well get more time :(. Photo was taken at time of last service.
[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you still have your sanity and the Mustang is tucked away for the winter. I know what you mean about needing more time to enjoy the toys. I used to restore and show 63 to 65 Fairlanes and sold them all due to not enough time anymore. Also sold the Goldwing 2 years ago due to not riding enough. That was a 2002 with only 9,000 miles on it when sold. I guess maybe interests change also. The fifth wheel camper and truck keepss getting bigger and we spend a lot of time camping. We are up to a 40' camper and F-350 crew cab Lariat. Hope you get more time next year. I have seen pics of your 'Wing and it is very nice also!

Wildfire

Equipment
Wildfire, that's how I get business, just plan to take a day off and someone will call or show up!!!
Hey isn't that the truth! It's been that way ever since I've been in business. It's been crazy busy this week BUT tomorrow I'm heading out to the shop and starting my newest BX mod and I'm not coming back in the house until it's completed :D.

Glad to hear you still have your sanity and the Mustang is tucked away for the winter. I know what you mean about needing more time to enjoy the toys. I used to restore and show 63 to 65 Fairlanes and sold them all due to not enough time anymore. Also sold the Goldwing 2 years ago due to not riding enough. That was a 2002 with only 9,000 miles on it when sold. I guess maybe interests change also. The fifth wheel camper and truck keepss getting bigger and we spend a lot of time camping. We are up to a 40' camper and F-350 crew cab Lariat. Hope you get more time next year. I have seen pics of your 'Wing and it is very nice also!
Ya it's sad when you can't make time for the toys but I always make time for my family and that's more important anyway. Camping is nice but I can't seem to be able to sit in one spot for very long so it wouldn't work for me.

I still have the Wing and the Mustang. I'll always keep them. My next big project is one that's been on my bucket list for a few years and that is to build a street rod. I have the design laid out in my little brain and all my friends know I'm going to do it. The local cable channel talked about doing a series on it but that's getting a little ahead of the project right now.

Well we got 10-15 cm's on the way for Sunday evening. Time to get the a Grand L out. I'll take a few pics to prove I still have it :D