Safety shields

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I think this thread made an illegal left turn several pages ago. :(

Really, what does any of this have to do with...what was the original topic???

oh, yes, PTO shields. :confused:
SAFETY shields. (wink)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Irregardless, safety shields or not, it's still quite possible to get sucked into rotating parts by being inattentive to them.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Thank you!!

How do you embed the link to other threads? I use Tapatalk so may not be able to get that done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Look in the lower left hand corner of the thread display page for the triangle and click on it. That will take you do another screen where you can report a post. I do it rarely but this one went completely off the rails.

I was hoping it would come back to sanity but it kept getting worse.

I don't use Tapatalk. I don't much care for it and I'm not a big cell phone fan anyway. I hear excessive use can cause ear and brain cancer.....:D

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Look in the lower left hand corner of the thread display page for the triangle and click on it. That will take you do another screen where you can report a post. I do it rarely but this one went completely off the rails.

I don't use Tapatalk. I don't much care for it and I'm not a big cell phone fan anyway. I hear excessive use can cause ear and brain cancer.....:D
Only in California, where everything is known to the state to cause cancer.. There is a Prop 65 warning on just about everything that you buy in that state. A friend has a mail order business, and he has to put the Prop 65 warning labels on every item, and on the outside of the box that goes to California. It is a mad, mad, mad State!!!!!:D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

That's not what he asked He asked how you embed a thread link! ;)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Thank you!!

How do you embed the link to other threads? I use Tapatalk so may not be able to get that done.

I don't know on tapatalk as I don't use it, on the PC version you have a button with a world and a chain link and you can add that link there.
This is how you would manually write it.

([)URL="https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/index.php"]https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/index.php[/URL(])

Remove the red parenthesis and you get this:

https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/index.php

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Thank you for the information. I will look around on Tapatalk to see how you can get it but no luck yet so typing will work out fine.