Quick Hitch

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Was at Kubota dealer other day picking up the top for the RTV900 and noticed a quick hitch (used) priced at $100.00.
Some rust on most all of the edges but could not see other parts inside.
Good price?

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Looks abit like the top one but with out all dem little holes at top.
Just one big one at top but other than that yeah it had the "handle bars". Oh yeah was gray in color if that helps.

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
Before buying a rigid frame Quick Hitch, make sure all of your implements have the standard pin spacing. Even an inch off can make the QH useless for that impement. It took me two such QA to figure it out - veeerrry slow learner.

Your $100 may be better spent as a downpayment on the Pat's system shown in post #2. It will fit most anything.

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
This is going to be a dumb question but i've been looking and wondering for a while. That quick hitch in the 2nd picture, once that's mounted and you back into something to hook on, if the three point hitch arms aren't straight out off the tractor to hook up but are pushed put towards the tires some, how do these hook then? On the three point ,the eye socket rotates and you can turn them until it's straight onto the implements pin. I making any sense? lol Anyone have a link to where these can be bought?

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
The Pat's use a spacer bar that fits between them get the perfect width. I use small rebars with a bend in each end for the different spacings but there are other methods - including an adjustable spacer from Pat's.

Then the tractor is backed up to the implement with the Pat's under the lift pins. Lift the arms and the lift pins click into the Pat's with no effort. You do have to get off of the tractor to attach the top link and lower lynch pins (if you didn't leave them on the last time).

Google "Pat's Easy Change System" or check this link:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/31818-pats-easy-change-system-order.html

Sometime you can get a bargain on eBay.

Last edited:

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
That doest seem like a bad price. What type of quick hitch was it?

This one

OR
This one
The company that makes the one in the lower pic that Eric listed makes several different styles of these.
I no for sure they have one that is a weld on if you need to replace a set of worn out hitch balls and even have one that will slide in and replace the ends on telescoping arms. just remove the factory ends and the quick hitch pins in it's place.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho

alansz400

Equipment
B7500. FEL, Piranha tooth bar, box scraper, post hole digger, 3 pt. bucket
Oct 26, 2013
Loudonville OHIO
I like my quick hitch so much I put one on the front.
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22530&page=3

I started out with the HF one and for the $ its a nice hitch. I used one for a year until I found a good deal on a Speedco, sold the HF hitch for $75, bought a used Speedco for $75. The 2nd one was also used but looked like new. Picked it up for $75 as well. So far they have worked great and with a little modification all my implements fit other then my woods mower.