CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
conropl,

YIKES!!! Glad you are still with us!

I am sure since they "killed" you they didn't bother to bill you for that little visit!?!?

:)

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
conropl,

I am sure since they "killed" you they didn't bother to bill you for that little visit!?!?

Probably charged double for the extra work.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Gee Bucktail, I hope we've cheered you up with our war stories :D. Hope you've recovered by now!

conropl

Equipment
L3560 HSDC
Oct 17, 2016
West Michigan
conropl,

They sent bills, but the insurance company rejected them all and countered with silly low numbers like $1 for x-rays, $50 for 2-3 days in intensive care on a respirator, etc. And the hospital always came back and accepted whatever they countered. Never cost me s penny. They were worried about getting sued, but they didn't need to worry... I would never have sued. Some times people make mistakes, and I know the doctor (intern I think) felt horrible. In the end I never real got hurt any. People can get too sue happy, and it just succeeds in driving up costs for everyone. I wish people would figure that out.

I'll get off my high horse now. Sorry for getting off topic. [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Gee Bucktail, I hope we've cheered you up with our war stories :D. Hope you've recovered by now!
Thanks. I feel pretty good but I haven't passed the stone yet. I've taken to peeing in a red solo cup to be filtered if it has a stone. Looks kinda like Coors light.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Thanks. I feel pretty good but I haven't passed the stone yet. I've taken to peeing in a red solo cup to be filtered if it has a stone. Looks kinda like Coors light.
Makes me feel even better about not liking light beer. Hope you pass them soon I think. :eek:

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Just went thru that myself last mth. Was in so much pain one night that my wife was crying. But, I didn't pass any stones, no pain in my urinary tract, just extreme pain in my right lower back. Pain would last from 2 hours to six hours and get so bad that I would actually throw up. Agree with lilfoot, no more babies!!!

bucktail

Equipment
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Just went thru that myself last mth. Was in so much pain one night that my wife was crying. But, I didn't pass any stones, no pain in my urinary tract, just extreme pain in my right lower back. Pain would last from 2 hours to six hours and get so bad that I would actually throw up. Agree with lilfoot, no more babies!!!
I still haven't passed the stone. I got refills on the meds and upgraded the filter from paper to a plastic one that looks like a canning funnel with a screen in the bottom.

bucktail

Equipment
Jun 13, 2016
MN
It just passed. You know it's there but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't think to ask what to do with it so I'm putting it in the freezer until my appointment with the urologist

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
congrats..... on ahhhh.... your passing:confused::eek:;):D

car compulsive

Jun 25, 2015
MI
It just passed. You know it's there but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't think to ask what to do with it so I'm putting it in the freezer until my appointment with the urologist
Am I a terrible person for laughing when reading the "Gravel delivered" thread after this update?