parts diagrams (secret)

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
:Dcolemanequip.com still has some parts diagrams online. I didnt know where to post this feel free to move it. handy

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
:Dcolemanequip.com still has some parts diagrams online. I didnt know where to post this feel free to move it. handy
Handy, you are the man!
I just checked and I'm happy to say my tractor has an online parts manual :D

Thanks for sharing your secret :cool:

Scott

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
traildust glad to be of help. Hope they dont remove this one.handy
Handy, You're not the only one.

I'm probably not alone but I like to do as much research by myself and to have a good source available is very helpful.

I guess you could say I'm one of the guys who refuses to stop and ask for directions.

I know where I wanta go :p

Scott

MRCkubota

Equipment
M8580 w/ m1410 loader
Mar 14, 2010
Mt. Airy, NC
Where did you guys get to the parts diagram on colemanequip's website. I have used that site before and looked at a parts diagram, However I tried today and could not find the parts diagram. When I found it before I just searched in yahoo for "Kubota m8580 parts diagram" and it came up. But today I have had no luck. Thanks in advance for any help.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Where did you guys get to the parts diagram on colemanequip's website. I have used that site before and looked at a parts diagram, However I tried today and could not find the parts diagram. When I found it before I just searched in yahoo for "Kubota m8580 parts diagram" and it came up. But today I have had no luck. Thanks in advance for any help.

Narrowed down to this link. Scroll down to find your tractor.

Handy, thanks again for this thread :D

Scott

Last edited:

MRCkubota

Equipment
M8580 w/ m1410 loader
Mar 14, 2010
Mt. Airy, NC
Thanks for all the help guys, I guess coleman's have taken my model off, but I did send a request to tractorsmart so hopefully they will be able to assist me. Thanks agian

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Thanks handyman, I had forgotten about Colemans. Perfect timing too, I needed a pic of a part that I figured on making but wasn't sure how close what I had was to the original. Found it right away.:cool: Dusty

RDR

Equipment
M5400,B6100E,K008,L175,TG1860Diesel,JD355D,3)Leyland 154D's,YM2000,IH1466
Oct 13, 2009
Danevang, Tx.
Thank you for the thread and the link guys. I always wondered how the hydraulics work on my K008 mini excavator. The part about the machine turning 360 degrees and getting power to the tracks and front blade was the main question. Now I see how it works.

Rust Addict

Equipment
B6000E
Jan 2, 2010
Sidney, Maine, USA
That was easy shopping.

Got a supply of in-line fuel filters on the way. At $3.25 each, I'll just keep changing it with the oil changes, and hopefully avoid power loss and injector problems.

Funny check-out feature at Coleman Equipment, makes you go back and pick the name and address it reads on your credit card ping, then you can complete the checkout. Just different than most sites.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
That was easy shopping.

Got a supply of in-line fuel filters on the way. At $3.25 each, I'll just keep changing it with the oil changes, and hopefully avoid power loss and injector problems.

Funny check-out feature at Coleman Equipment, makes you go back and pick the name and address it reads on your credit card ping, then you can complete the checkout. Just different than most sites.
That does sound strange. Never had one do that before and I have settled into lots of online purchases now.

That's a real good price on the filters you paid, very nice. I might be experiencing that strange check out procedure soon.

Scott

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
That does sound strange. Never had one do that before and I have settled into lots of online purchases now.

That's a real good price on the filters you paid, very nice. I might be experiencing that strange check out procedure soon.

Scott
Scotty, that is in-line fuel filter he ordered~! I found inline fuel filters are cheapper than original fuel filter. That is why I had installed one myself along with fuel shut off valve. With that shut off valve, I could take all the time I need~:D
Have you got new Mig wires yet?

Oh, my old tractor was keep dies on the road. and one time I had to start check fuel lines in my farm. 'cause, engine died and never could start again.
And no tools.:eek: So I used tree's branch as wrench to open the pre-fuel filter and found nothing but no fuel flow. so I open up the 90 degree elbow and guess what I found in there~:eek::eek::eek:
Full of ladybug~~~!!! They have crawled into fuel tank some how~
Ever since, I use inline fuel filter all the time~
I've learned harder way~:cool:

Joe.

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
The 26 series BX's use two inline fuel filters, one at the tank and one right before it goes into the engine. I don't remember seeing a shut-off valve for it though. It would be nice, I had diesel everywhere the first time I changed them out. Now I just clamp the lines before and after the filter. It works, but I wonder if I can add a shut-off valve, if it would be safer.