New Orange owner - B7610

EdwardsKev

Equipment
Kubota B7610, Betstco Flail Mower
Mar 10, 2023
Spartanburg South Carolina
Hey guys, I just recently purchased a 2005 B7610. First tractor, so all of this is new to me. Wondering if anyone can give me some comment, advise, issues or things to look out for regarding this tractor. Planning to use it on my hunt land and also side biz of bush hogging. Just purchased a Betstco flail mower and looking for a 5ft BH. It has a small Hydraulic leak that Im working on, looks simple enough but while working on it I notice the two cylinders on the bottom of the Hyd manifold (not sure of exact name) can someone tell me what these are for? Are they accumulators? Regarding the bucket, is there a way to upgrade the current bucket to a quick detachable one? Any kits out there worth buying? Anyone recommend getting the fluid in the tires? Is this a DIY thing? Im sure I will have other dumb questions later. :)

Thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Ed,

Welcome to the forum - there are fantastic people here that can answer ALL your questions. AND do not be afraid to ask the "so called dumb questions" - better to ask and be safe than find out the hard way as to what NOT to do!!!!

Fluid in tires is a great idea and can be DIY - only downside is for those cutting nice grass yards, but otherwise the benefits are huge!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Hey guys, I just recently purchased a 2005 B7610. First tractor, so all of this is new to me. Wondering if anyone can give me some comment, advise, issues or things to look out for regarding this tractor. Planning to use it on my hunt land and also side biz of bush hogging. Just purchased a Betstco flail mower and looking for a 5ft BH. It has a small Hydraulic leak that Im working on, looks simple enough but while working on it I notice the two cylinders on the bottom of the Hyd manifold (not sure of exact name) can someone tell me what these are for? Are they accumulators? Regarding the bucket, is there a way to upgrade the current bucket to a quick detachable one? Any kits out there worth buying? Anyone recommend getting the fluid in the tires? Is this a DIY thing? Im sure I will have other dumb questions later. :)

Thanks,
Kevin

Check out this video…:

If if you like it….read the post I made and how I accomplished with pics it at:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Thanks,
Kevin

Those CAPS are detent caps / covers.
1678482329269.png

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Your loader is a LA352
You have a pin on bucket
There was never a SSQA or other Quick hitch made for that loader.
You could get a universal SSQA and have it adapted to the loader arms.
And have a SSQA plate added to the Bucket.

Note: Doing so will greatly reduce the lift ability of that loader!

DYI = windshield washer fluid.
NON DYI = Rim guard and other fluids.

Rusty46

Equipment
B7500 HSD-R, LA 302, RCK60-24B, Woods RB-72, Millcreek 25, Harrow, Payne PF800,
Kevin - I have a B7500 with LA302 loader which is a predecessor to your B7610 and LA352. Jeri at www.mytractortools.com built a quick connect adapter for me that allows me to use BX-style buckets, forks and other attachments. We exchanged photos and measurements via email and he adapted and fabricated the quick connect for my B7500 (It may still be a one-of-a-kind). He also provided me with an adapter plate that my son welded onto my factory bucket, after cutting off the oem tabs. I now switch from bucket to forks to no attachment and back quickly and easily. Another benefit is that I now mow without removing the FEL frame.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Your Tach-N-Go link has an unusual response! Guess I'll have to remember to come back to it.

A tractor without quick arttach loader is like a home without air conditioning (and you live in the desert)!