New forums live! Post feedback, comments, questions or issues here!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
The absolute only thing that I dislike about the upgrade is that the "Mark read" verification box has not been eliminated.
I wonder if you have an AD Blocker installed, I loaded one a long time ago and man it has kept all kinds of crap from popping up

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Yes I have AD Blocker, but this is not a popup nor an ad. It's the drop down verification box that shows up after you click the "Mark read" box. It's just a redundant verification action that must be clicked on to verify your previous action.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Has something been changed relating to the search function with the new software upgrade? Like a limit to how far back it will search? I am having a devil of a time searching for old threads that I have posted in the past. Probably 95+% of the time I get "No Results Found". I seem to be able to find newer postings, say the last 200, but not older than that.
Found and fixed this issue, good call out! If you were having trouble searching for older content previously, that issue should be fixed now. If you are still seeing issues, send me a PM with some details and I'll dig in further.

Last edited:

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Suggestion for those people who can't seem to resist posting political jabs: go into personal messages and set up a group of you who are like minded and send those memes around to them, and thus not be breaking forum standards.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I've been noticing a strange issue when trying to use the "Next" or page buttons to advance to the next list of topics. None of the page buttons work until you click the ellipsis button and type in a page (like page 2). Then the next button and page buttons work as they should.

It also would appear that Page 4 is the default page when you click the "Go to page" ellipsis.

OTT issue.JPG

My browser is the latest version of Chrome. Anyone else have this same issue?

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hmmm - I can investigate this a bit further. Could you send me a PM with more details like which browser you are using and the exact URL you are on when you see this behavior?