LX

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Nice! I'm still waiting for the 3rd function valve.....
Me too. According to my dealer yesterday they have idea on when it will arrive.

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
I ordered the Summit 3rd function. Arrived in 4 days. Will be installing this weekend hopefully.
If you haven’t already, check out @bird dogger thread on install. Very well put together and great pictures.

I'll check out his thread. I'm not in a panic right now but it would be nice to have some sort of idea when the hydraulics will be in.

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
I am actually in a panic. I was layed off for at least the summer, but possibly forever. Not a problem money wise though, I draw 2 nice pensions. So the tractor was going to be my work project over the summer. I'm stuck in nuetral now waiting. Not handy enough to install that myself. Might look into switching to another brand to see if maybe the green guys can get me going.

greg86z28

Equipment
B2601
May 17, 2020
South Central Wisconsin
I am actually in a panic. I was layed off for at least the summer, but possibly forever. Not a problem money wise though, I draw 2 nice pensions. So the tractor was going to be my work project over the summer. I'm stuck in nuetral now waiting. Not handy enough to install that myself. Might look into switching to another brand to see if maybe the green guys can get me going.
2032R or 2038R

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
98C73FC0-CF92-443A-9ACE-7604EA87D529.jpeg
9B9CEE6B-5D10-4B37-BBE3-48CAE08EA581.jpeg
DBDF7B9E-0CB9-49B6-AFA4-3BAEC2C7C401.jpeg

Got her home and promptly put 4 hours on the ticker, moving a tandem load of dirt/filling construction debris holes and bush hogging the woods some.

Reactions: 4 users

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Went to the dealer today to try and get them to order a different 3rd function valve to get things going. Was informed mine had actually come in yesterday. They brought me out to my tractor to show everything was ready, just need to get the valve on. Hoping for deliver by the weekend!
They also said they were informed to tell any other customers that had a 3rd function valve on order to be ready for a 3 to 4 month wait!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
I ordered the Summit 3rd function. Arrived in 4 days. Will be installing this weekend hopefully.
If you haven’t already, check out @bird dogger thread on install. Very well put together and great pictures.
Matt, you'll have to post some pics of your install on the LX and how that clamp works on the new loader. If it works out well for you and others would be interested in that clamp.......I could be talked into making a small production run of them and having them available for the self installers. Anyone interested can send me a PM or email. There's a pic of that double hose clamp in my post on installing the Summit valve on my B2650.
david

edit: Here's a link to that write up: https://www.orangetractortalks.com/...it-install-on-kubota-b2650.44616/#post-385837

Post #13 has a pic of the clamp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Ecks

Equipment
LX2610 LA535 BH77 IH 584 Allied 300 FEL
Jun 23, 2020
Western NY
Went to the dealer today to try and get them to order a different 3rd function valve to get things going. Was informed mine had actually come in yesterday. They brought me out to my tractor to show everything was ready, just need to get the valve on. Hoping for deliver by the weekend!
They also said they were informed to tell any other customers that had a 3rd function valve on order to be ready for a 3 to 4 month wait!!!!!!!
I've been waiting for a few weeks to build my LX2610. I drive by the dealer every day and see it still in the crate. I called today to find out this was the hold up. They have been waiting on the 3rd function kit to come in. They were originally told 1-2 weeks out, and then told the same thing today when they asked for an updated ETA. They agreed to start the build on the tractor and have me bring it back in when they get the kit.

Reactions: 1 user

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
I've been waiting for a few weeks to build my LX2610. I drive by the dealer every day and see it still in the crate. I called today to find out this was the hold up. They have been waiting on the 3rd function kit to come in. They were originally told 1-2 weeks out, and then told the same thing today when they asked for an updated ETA. They agreed to start the build on the tractor and have me bring it back in when they get the kit.
I was in the same predicament and am happier using my tractor vs waiting on assembly for the third function.

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
I was in the same predicament and am happier using my tractor vs waiting on assembly for the third function.
I was in the same situation and I told the dealer I would return when the parts come in, already have 14 hours on it. Yes, I miss having the backhoe and the rear remotes. Not to make anyone mad, but, got the third function in the front with no use for it yet. Thinking snowblower deflector hydraulics in the future.

ThomasH

Equipment
LX2610HSDC BH77
May 26, 2020
Cheney, WA
Got word from my dealer that the backhoe is on its way, but like everyone else stated, third function is weeks/months out. I’ll be taking delivery without the third function, hopefully within the next two weeks.

Ecks

Equipment
LX2610 LA535 BH77 IH 584 Allied 300 FEL
Jun 23, 2020
Western NY
Dealer called me today and said the third function kit came in. My tractor was just brought into the shop for assembly yesterday so it will be delivered complete!

Reactions: 2 users

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Dealer called me today and said the third function kit came in. My tractor was just brought into the shop for assembly yesterday so it will be delivered complete!
Nice,
Mine came in last Weds. Was told it would be installed by Saturday. Heard nothing, so I went in Tuesday. Was told I was next, was going to be installed Tuesday afternoon and delivered Weds. Heard nothing, called late afternoon. Was told they hadn't finished it. They sent an email at noon today. The coupling had a leak, they just got a replacement in. Waited till 4 to find out they didn't get to it. If I wasn't being held hostage by the 3rd function valve, I would have cancelled this order. Was promised it would be done tomorrow. We'll see........