LX

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Nice,
Mine came in last Weds. Was told it would be installed by Saturday. Heard nothing, so I went in Tuesday. Was told I was next, was going to be installed Tuesday afternoon and delivered Weds. Heard nothing, called late afternoon. Was told they hadn't finished it. They sent an email at noon today. The coupling had a leak, they just got a replacement in. Waited till 4 to find out they didn't get to it. If I wasn't being held hostage by the 3rd function valve, I would have cancelled this order. Was promised it would be done tomorrow. We'll see........
Wait it out! You will not be disappointed in the LX. I’m working on my 3rd function from summit as I type. Waiting on another 1/2 hose, they sent 3 3/8’s... but they made right by it. And it’s been a super easy install thanks to @bird dogger thread. Also got the fittings in to hook up the top kit once the cylinder shows up.

Reactions: 1 users

ThomasH

Equipment
LX2610HSDC BH77
May 26, 2020
Cheney, WA
Just talked to my dealer today. Everything except the third function has arrived (wheel spacers, BH77 w/16” bucket and thumb). They are supposed to pull it into the shop in the shop tomorrow or Monday so should be able to take delivery by mid next week.

Ecks

Equipment
LX2610 LA535 BH77 IH 584 Allied 300 FEL
Jun 23, 2020
Western NY
Now the dealer called today and said the third function kit that came in was missing pieces. Now they have to order another one that is 1-2 weeks away. The tractor is built and they are filling the tires early next week and finally delivering it. But now I still have to take it back in for the 3rd function kit to be installed when it finally shows up for a second time. 🤷‍♂️

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Now the dealer called today and said the third function kit that came in was missing pieces. Now they have to order another one that is 1-2 weeks away. The tractor is built and they are filling the tires early next week and finally delivering it. But now I still have to take it back in for the 3rd function kit to be installed when it finally shows up for a second time. 🤷‍♂️
Mine was finally delivered today. Came late, almost 5pm. Went and played with it a little, and first time I had the grapple on, when I dumped the first load, I sprung a Hydrolic fluid leak. So pissed!

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Mine was finally delivered today. Came late, almost 5pm. Went and played with it a little, and first time I had the grapple on, when I dumped the first load, I sprung a Hydrolic fluid leak. So pissed!
Perhaps just a loose fitting? Can be easy to fix yourself, allowing you to continue having fun.

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
so Paul, you buy a new car, drive it for 15 minutes and it springs an oil leak. You are going to fix it yourself so you can keep driving? This tractor, with its attachments, costs as much as a new car. It should be delivered operational. Just saying.....

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
so Paul, you buy a new car, drive it for 15 minutes and it springs an oil leak. You are going to fix it yourself so you can keep driving? This tractor, with its attachments, costs as much as a new car. It should be delivered operational. Just saying.....
Yup. And call the dealer and abuse them. When I got my loader fitted they appeared to fail to grease any of the fittings, and left one grease zerk off. I assume they had the apprentice do it, he was missing a zerk and wandered off, and never did it. They delivered it to me, took me a while to realise the creaking it made wasn't normal. So I greased it, and complained to them. Hardly going to load up a tractor and take it back for some grease.

My point is that it sounded like you're waiting for the dealer to come fix it, and that may take a while. That's costing you seat time. If it just needs a tighten, may as well do that so you can drive it. Doesn't make it OK. Just means you don't have to be put out so much.

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Yup. And call the dealer and abuse them. When I got my loader fitted they appeared to fail to grease any of the fittings, and left one grease zerk off. I assume they had the apprentice do it, he was missing a zerk and wandered off, and never did it. They delivered it to me, took me a while to realise the creaking it made wasn't normal. So I greased it, and complained to them. Hardly going to load up a tractor and take it back for some grease.

My point is that it sounded like you're waiting for the dealer to come fix it, and that may take a while. That's costing you seat time. If it just needs a tighten, may as well do that so you can drive it. Doesn't make it OK. Just means you don't have to be put out so much.
So the dealer sent a tech over as soon as I went to tell them this morning. Tightened a connector and stopped the leak. good.
Started it up and used it for 10 minutes. Started leaking again. bad...

ThomasH

Equipment
LX2610HSDC BH77
May 26, 2020
Cheney, WA
Took ownership of my LX2610 today, and was very happy to see that they had received and installed the landpride 3rd function kit.

Shortly after delivery, I was putting the backhoe through its paces only to find a hydraulic fitting on one of the boom swing rams was loose and popped off spraying fluid everywhere.

I shut everything down and called the dealer. They were out in about 30 minutes, got everything fixed and refilled the hydraulic reservoir (almost 2 gallons low). Wasn’t happy about it, but the dealer did a great job correcting the issue promptly.
72AF30F9-9A5F-432D-9F23-9FE8D9F3496D.jpeg

CD36FAEE-2B4E-43AF-9840-9789D2FE0BEB.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
So the dealer sent a tech over as soon as I went to tell them this morning. Tightened a connector and stopped the leak. good.
Started it up and used it for 10 minutes. Started leaking again. bad...
Did the dealer figure out what was causing/fix the leak?

Dlrotter

Equipment
LX2610SU
Sep 15, 2020
West Point TX
I bought an lx2610. First tractor for me. I also ordered a grapple for it. The 3rd function valve kit though is on backorder. Been waiting for almost 3 weeks now, going crazy, lol.
Did you ever get your 3rd function? I just bought my LX2610 and am told the 3rd function is on backorder indefinitely. ugg. Do you know the Kubota 3rd fu action part number by chance?

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Did you ever get your 3rd function? I just bought my LX2610 and am told the 3rd function is on backorder indefinitely. ugg. Do you know the Kubota 3rd fu action part number by chance?
I did get the 3rd function valve. My salesman told me that it was the last one sent when I was in the store the other day. They still have customers with the valve on back order today!

Sorry, I don't have the part number handy. I'll poke around if I get a chance tonight.

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Go to the 40 second mark on this video and listen to what the Messicks guys says about inventory.....

201648rider

Equipment
lx2610su
Sep 16, 2020
fl
Bought an lx2610su friday. They had one crated up just waiting on assembly. BH77 were on backorder (as well as many other options) and none in site so I'll have to add then when available. Its a base spec with just a loader currently but I did opt for the larger titan trac tires. Hopefully assembly starts soon. By the way its a welcomed replacement to my 83 year old allis chalmers (1937 WC) my grandfather, father, and I have been running for decades. Going to be weird to have a pto that works without having to let the clutch out....oh and not having to crank start it by hand will be a plus ;).

Reactions: 1 users

johnkn

Nov 18, 2014
Laplata, MD
If the Kubota 3rd function kit is not available just source one from LandPride or WRLong. In my opinion the hose routing on the Kubota version is horrible and sticks up what seems like 2 feet in the air just waiting to snag something. That’s the same reason I did not want the Swift-Tach on my LX3310, just way too much stuff sticking up in the air and exposed, and really, how long does it take to disconnect 4 Pioneer couplers, 15 seconds? The hoses on my tractor are routed between the loader arm and tractor low and protected. Good luck..

Reactions: 1 user