LX

Northwoods906

Equipment
LX2610, SB1064
Sep 3, 2020
Upper Peninsula
If the Kubota 3rd function kit is not available just source one from LandPride or WRLong. In my opinion the hose routing on the Kubota version is horrible and sticks up what seems like 2 feet in the air just waiting to snag something. That’s the same reason I did not want the Swift-Tach on my LX3310, just way too much stuff sticking up in the air and exposed, and really, how long does it take to disconnect 4 Pioneer couplers, 15 seconds? The hoses on my tractor are routed between the loader arm and tractor low and protected. Good luck..
If the Kubota 3rd function kit is not available just source one from LandPride or WRLong. In my opinion the hose routing on the Kubota version is horrible and sticks up what seems like 2 feet in the air just waiting to snag something. That’s the same reason I did not want the Swift-Tach on my LX3310, just way too much stuff sticking up in the air and exposed, and really, how long does it take to disconnect 4 Pioneer couplers, 15 seconds? The hoses on my tractor are routed between the loader arm and tractor low and protected. Good luck..

Northwoods906

Equipment
LX2610, SB1064
Sep 3, 2020
Upper Peninsula
Still waiting. Went to pick it up and they forgot to install wheel spacers. Another week until they deliver it. Over a month and it was assembled and there when I bought it. I did get to drive it a short distance. The mechanic that went through the tractor with me did a fantastic job.

johnkn

Nov 18, 2014
Laplata, MD
Congrats! The Kubota wheel spacers weren’t available last month so I went with Bro-tek 2”. I also got the SU-size 19.5” R4s, BH77, etc.