Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
Maybe they would have if they were all rich, privileged white guys with four doctors.
dlsmith said:
I certainly wouldn't trust his doctors, that's for sure.
Knowing what I do about Rogan, I doubt he was sick to begin with, so it's all moot.
I’m still confused here, you wouldn’t trust his drs because he is a liar, then he recovered quickly becuase he is a rich privileged white guy with access too “four” drs.
Sounds like jealousy and hate toward someone you don’t know too me.

‘Nuf said, no longer confused.

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
How about resisting the urge to spread your propaganda? This is a good site for Kubota users and I have no interest in your "expert" medical opinions on anything. Take a a break!
I agree!!

I’m shocked that this thread has been able to get this far. One thread about how bad of a job Biden is doing and it’s shut down. Yet this topic which has clearly been politicized is left to continue. So politicized that if you don’t agree with the OPs position you should left for dead. Amazing !

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
I got the shot Tuesday. 4 hours later to the ER for severe redness in the chest and neck area, diagnosed with Pleurisy. It ain't not fun. Home now but very uncomfortable, better than yesterday though.

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
I got the shot Tuesday. 4 hours later to the ER for severe redness in the chest and neck area, diagnosed with Pleurisy. It ain't not fun. Home now but very uncomfortable, better than yesterday though.
I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Our local TV station lost a large number of their employees this past week. I know, I know, nobody cares.

Fastball

Equipment
L2900, rear blade, finish mower, 200l sprayer, landscape rake
Feb 9, 2017
North Okanagan, British Columbia
You can’t use inflated numbers to explain inflated numbers. We do know some numbers were inflated. We just don’t know by how much.

I heard today that in Montana, for instance, there were 0 influenza cases in 2021. Last year, there were 11K. I don’t think you have to be a conspiracy theorist to determine that the numbers for the flu are probably very off.
The reason why influenza numbers are down is because of the COVID precautions people are taking. They’re masking, washing their hands, and distancing…and since the flu is transmitted just like COVID, these measures are effective.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I’m shocked that this thread has been able to get this far. One thread about how bad of a job Biden is doing and it’s shut down. Yet this topic which has clearly been politicized is left to continue.
I haven't noticed much actual politics, (as in Democratic vs Republican) but it is fun to read. :ROFLMAO:

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
The reason why influenza numbers are down is because of the COVID precautions people are taking. They’re masking, washing their hands, and distancing…and since the flu is transmitted just like COVID, these measures are effective.
OH yes, and NONE of those “CoViD” cases were influenza.

Honestly, if you can’t or won’t see that the data was polluted there is little hope you’ll think about any of this critically.

Please don’t claim you believe in “The Science” though. You can‘t have science without honestly looking at data.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Nobody has been required to wear a mask in MT in some counties ever. The law enforcement refused to enforce it. What law enforcement did say that if a business wanted to require a mask, they could. Most did not in my county.

Frankly, most people have been moving around in MT like Covid wasn’t a thing in many areas of the state. Still, people are allowed to wear masks if they want even now.

The official mask mandate was removed in May. Some wear masks and some don’t.

Still, you want me to believe that 0 cases is right? Not a chance.

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
I haven't noticed much actual politics, (as in Democratic vs Republican) but it is fun to read.
I agree. A good place to discuss different ideas should never be shut down...isn't that whats going on elsewhere. Why can we not have different ideas?

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
If everyone agreed it would not be much of a learning discussion. I have not seen any personal head chopping but I do see different information from vastly different sources. (y)

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Would be helpful if you went to VAERS website (on the back of your vaccination card) and reported this effect. Which vaccine?

Pleurisy, inflammation of lung cavity lining) not a common side effect. Pericarditis is, so it is possible they are linked in mechanism. Every little piece of data is important.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Trying to keep an open mind, I’ve concluded that if one is truly skeptical then he cannot really believe anything that is written in the media, or published by the government, or published by so-called respectable sources, whatever they may be.

So it seems then that all we can do is look at what we personally experience in our small bubble of existence. What can we conclude if we do that?

We may see that we know somebody that died from something that is claimed to be the coronavirus. But how do we know? All we can do is take a best guess. It could have been the flu, or something else unrelated.

Is it logical to expect what we personally experience in our small bubble of experience to be representative of society on the whole?

Now if we walk by the local pharmacy, we may see a sign that says they are offering coronavirus vaccinations. This actually becomes a fact in our bubble of existence.

But what difference does it make? It just tells us that there’s a vaccination available for something.We have no way of knowing whether it is effective or worth taking, or dangerous and best avoided. Or even if the corona virus is real.

That personal knowledge that a vaccine is available gives us an actual real choice to make a decision. We can take the vaccination or we can decline. Since we can’t believe any thing we read, it becomes a coin flip.

We makes our decision and we takes our chances...

So at the end of the day, it all boils down to we just make a decision and live with the results.

Without any way with absolute certainty to know if we made the right decision or not.

Now if you bring faith into the equation, personal perspective changes. But the reality does not change really...

It just doesn’t seem to be rocket science.

edit: reference to faith does not have a religious connotation. Meant only to refer to deciding to believe some information source.

Last edited:

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
WOW
I havent been here in a month and the covid thread is still growing like the unvaccinated are dieing. And thats the choice people make. Let'um Die.
I see the federally mandated vaccine Does Not Apply to anyone in the white house or congress or senate. Shocking ? No

Status
Not open for further replies.