Iiimmmm bbbaaaccckkkk!!!!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Well kids I are back after a long pain in the ass fight with my laptop! Keep getting viruses that jack up and screw my laptop up bad. Also been busy truckin up and down the highways with work. After a slow painful winter things have picked up and I've been going gangbusters truckin between 800 to 1000 miles a week.

WOW alot has changed in the month or so I've been gone!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Been on the go alot here lately, Im gone away from home and on the road for 10 to 15 hours a day burning up the highways and not much time to sleep. Then again if I slept in the truck and took the laptop with me I'd be on here a little more often!

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Glad you're back. I too have wondered what happened to you. Glad to hear you've been making miles and therefore $. Hope you get enough to get the Kubota you've been wanting.

I don't know about you, but I've got some great ideas on how to punish the jerks that invented all these pc viruses, spams, trojans, etc.

Deneh

Equipment
Zen Noh ZL2000FD
Dec 2, 2010
Herlong, Calif
Invest in Kubota orange and repaint your laptop...they don't go down so your laptop will not go down either :D

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Thanks guys!

I havent even had a chance to get much seat time on the ol Bota. Havent had time since a small snow storm back in December to clear the snow, And the way things are looking with diesel being $3.50 a gallon here in Virginia I dont know if I'll just play and tinker around like I used to with the Bota!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Whats happened to Scott aka Traildust? Anybody heard from him lately? I havent seen him around in forever nor recieved a message from him!

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
I have only popped in here on occasion. I am back in school this symester so busy busy. :rolleyes: