Help us Ob1kubota, you're our only hope!!!

Theekillerbee

Jun 28, 2009
Pleasant View UT, USA
Any one heard from Ob1 as of late? Did the sand people get him? Maybe he was practicing light saber swallowing and found out that wasn't such a good idea? Did he and Darth Vader get together for an old school Jedi reunion? Maybe he up and joined the dark side.....

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
I hope he didn't go back to mine that full of Co2~:D
Please, come back~~~!

Joe.

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
We dispatched a fleet of Jedi warriors on Kubota tractors to retrieve OB1Kubota from the clutches of the dark side. :D :D :D :D :D :D

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
WELL :rolleyes: , this is what I heard :rolleyes: ... He is in Kanada, (see what I did there... never mind) :cool: , helping Eric get his computer fixed so he can get back on the forum ;) .

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
WELL :rolleyes: , this is what I heard :rolleyes: ... He is in Kanada, (see what I did there... never mind) :cool: , helping Eric get his computer fixed so he can get back on the forum ;) .
Damn he'll be gone for a while then since I live in Richmond VA USA

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Damn he'll be gone for a while then since I live in Richmond VA USA
Where the HELL did I get Kanada from :confused: ??????????????????

and where the HELL have you been :eek: ??????????????????

I know, computer thingy :( ...

Nice to here from ya Eric :D

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
I'm guessing his company blocked this site. I know a GM engineer who can't get on another site that I frequent and he said it was because the company blocked it. :(

I know the company that ob1kubota works for. They are probably cracking the whip and blocking internet traffic. This stuff is thick at the company I work at too. So far this site is not black balled for me. :)