Do the Righteous go to heaven when they die?

Do you go to heaven, has anyone gone to heaven?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

avi8tor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2800DT, BX2380, RTV X900
Mar 14, 2010
Cleveland, Alabama
When you argue, both lose. While the one argues their point, the other doesn't listen; they plan their next defense. Arguing seldom accomplishes anything, and like you, I have more important things to do. I am rooted in what I believe, and that's enough for me.
I have to say that I'm with Hodge on this one.......

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
I started this thread to see if anyone was interested in what the bible actually says, not what man says it says.

Most, it not all, so-called christians have never read their bible and have no clue what Yah or Yahusha actually taught or said.

They have no idea that the name jesus is meaningless and not the real name of the Saviour. (actually means hail-zues, the Greed god Zues)

They have no idea that the term 'christian' is taken from the word cristianos in the Greek and actually means fool or idiot.

They have no idea that the word bible is taken from the Greek word biblos meaning books. Biblia is a Greek goddess of sensuality-

The term "Scripture (or Scriptures)" is used once in the Book of Daniel and fifty-four times in the New Testament. It refers to the whole book, which is commonly known as "the Bible." The parts of The Scripture, or individual books, are called "books" or "scrolls," which are biblos or biblion in Greek. These words do not refer to the complete writ, The Scriptures.
The word "Bible" for The Scriptures was first used about A.D. 400. The papyrus, on which all documents were written, was imported from Egypt through the Phoenician seaport Gebal, which the Greeks called Byblos or Byblus. This seaport was the home of the Phoenician Sun-deity. This city was founded by Baal Chronos and was the seat of Adonis and once contained a large temple of Adonis. The sun-god was associated with the "Lady of Biblos." Both the city of Byblos in Phoenicia and the city Byblis in Egypt were named after the female deity Byblis (also called Byble or Biblis). This deity was the grand-daughter of Apollo, the Greek sun-deity. Byblia was also a name for Venus, an astral goddess and a goddess of sensuality among the ancient Greeks
Read the second commandment as to what Yah said about imagery or idolatry and yet most 'chrisians' wear crosses of have pictures of the false christ.

If you study you'll find that the majority of what most consider christianity is strictly pagan.

Christmas and easter........pagan........and Yah commands us to be unlike the pagan.

Look up steeple for example, it's a phallic symbol, Nimrod's penis.........study the story of Nimrod.

I could go on and on........

Last edited:

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN

The name of Jesus is a 400 year old name approximately, because the English language never had the letter "J" till then.

This is very important, because it says in the Bible by one name only shall you be saved. So it becomes frightfully important. Because it is a recent name not known by THE ALMIGHTY.
In fact the Original King James Bible had the name Iesus inside. This is also a historical record of the fact the name Jesus is a very modern name in terms of history.

Then on the flip side of the subject, we have the Greek god Zeus who is a representation
of The Sun god who is The Devil as known by ancient cultures.

Here below is some information on the subject, but take into account no name beginning with the letter "J" can be attributed to
THE ALMIGHTY.

So the name Jehovah cannot be the name of THE ALMIGHTY of Jeshua.

We have a clue to THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY, from the scripture and the word Hallelujah=HALLELUYAH which means Praise YAH, so YAH is his name.
So what was the name of THE MESSIAH
Yashua, Yesu, or YAHSHUA even because he came in his fathers name.
I'm not sure of THE MESSIAH's name but I am sure YAH would have been who the people in the old Testament prayed too and THE MESSIAH himself.

Personally I pray to YAH in the name of your son YAHSHUA.

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Days of the Week
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sunday - Sun Day Baal
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Monday - Moon Day Allah
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tuesday - Tew's Day (Teutonic/Norse God)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Wednesday - Woden's Day (Norse: Odin)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thursday - Thur's Day (Variation on Teutonic/Norse, Thor)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Friday - Frey's Day (again a Teutonic/Norse god)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Saturday - Saturn's Day (Roman god of agriculture. Greek: Chronos)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In The Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, the days of the week were identified only by number, the first to the seventh, while only one specific day, the seventh, was given a name, the Sabbath, which means rest.[/FONT]

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
"I started this thread to see if anyone was interested in what the bible actually says, not what man says it says."

There is the great irony- you started the thread to say what you, a man, have interpreted. Sorry, but I take my cues from how I humbly understand Scripture. I hold it in the highest regard, and rely on the Holy Spirit for interpretation. I don't go to commentaries, or the opinions of men. I read, pray, read again, study, and wait for the Spirit to enlighten me.

I'm still confused on what you are trying to accomplish, because it's more than the original question.

Last edited:

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
"I started this thread to see if anyone was interested in what the bible actually says, not what man says it says."

There is the great irony- you started the thread to say what you, a man, have interpreted. Sorry, but I take my cues from how I humbly understand Scripture. I hold it in the highest regard, and rely on the Holy Spirit for interpretation. I don't go to commentaries, or the opinions of men. I read, pray, read again, study, and wait for the Spirit to enlighten me.

I'm still confused on what you are trying to accomplish, because it's more than the original question.

One of many examples-

John 3:13
New International Version
No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

I read the KJV but.........

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
lRevelation 20

New International Version (NIV)

The Thousand Years

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
The Judgment of Satan

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
The Judgment of the Dead

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
There are three resurrections-

The Righteous
The condemned
The House of Israel (see Valley of the Dry Bones)

The dead remain in the grave until the second coming.

No one goes to heaven.

There is no hell.

Steamguy

Equipment
BX2370

I'm with you, Hodge. I can't figure out what agenda he's pushing. Arguing, more like.

Remember, if you have to argue something, then you're forcing your opinion on others. True love never forces.

For my part, I have been convicted of my sins by the Law; which were given by God for this very thing. I am not righteous in and of myself; there is no way that I could ever be. I daily place my trust in Christ to have atoned personally for my sins, and I believe that God leads me every day.

I also believe that God deals with each of us individually, as he designed us to be a Community through Christ, hence the term 'body'. We all fit together in a way designed by the Master. And when my spirit passes from this world, I trust in Jesus to come and get me:

John 14:2-3
2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

As for all this other stuff, it is chaff in the wind. There is no such thing as 'bending the truth' or 'reinterpreting the truth' as the truth itself is unchanging. There is only one truth in this amazing, ever-changing universe, and that is God.

And I believe his word, and trust his promises.

Beyond this, I do make a practice of "not feeding the trolls".

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I'm with you, Hodge. I can't figure out what agenda he's pushing. Arguing, more like.

Remember, if you have to argue something, then you're forcing your opinion on others. True love never forces.

For my part, I have been convicted of my sins by the Law; which were given by God for this very thing. I am not righteous in and of myself; there is no way that I could ever be. I daily place my trust in Christ to have atoned personally for my sins, and I believe that God leads me every day.

I also believe that God deals with each of us individually, as he designed us to be a Community through Christ, hence the term 'body'. We all fit together in a way designed by the Master. And when my spirit passes from this world, I trust in Jesus to come and get me:

John 14:2-3
2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

As for all this other stuff, it is chaff in the wind. There is no such thing as 'bending the truth' or 'reinterpreting the truth' as the truth itself is unchanging. There is only one truth in this amazing, ever-changing universe, and that is God.

And I believe his word, and trust his promises.

Beyond this, I do make a practice of "not feeding the trolls".
And, I'm with you, Steamguy. We are not forsaking the assembly of the brethren.

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
1 Corinthians 13:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Truth is not found in contemporary thought or traditional thought, Truth must be unearthed, it requires effort, anything worthy requires effort.

After more than thirty years in the pew, now more than three year OUT of the 'church', I have had a series of revelations.

I am not a troll and I never asked you to feed me.
My question was not for children to answer.

I ask questions that make most people feel uncomfortable. Salvation is not for the comfortable.

Matthew 7:22-23

English Standard Version (ESV)

22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Matthew 7:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

For those who want to really feel uncomfortable-

http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/false_sealmark_of_the_beast.htm

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
seems like a mixed bag of views and the thread is starting to get a little bit too much like a morning at the local church, nothing against church and preaching, i'd just prefer it wasnt on OTT aswell to be honest...:(
just my view guys.

rob

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
seems like a mixed bag of views and the thread is starting to get a little bit too much like a morning at the local church, nothing against church and preaching, i'd just prefer it wasnt on OTT aswell to be honest...:(
just my view guys.

rob

Interesting.

The ad below your post was Morman.org

There are two options here-

One is not bull whipped into reading uninteresting threads.

Secondly, Mr. K can delete the offending thread.

All I did was point to a specific direction.
It's not for everyone.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
With so many different faiths and beliefs in this world it's not right to sum up God as one person all mighty. To many God died on the cross for their sins. To the Jewish faith their God has not been born yet. And lets not forget the gang of people who crashed a plane into a building because their God promised them 72 virgins and hailed as heroes for doing so.

I strongly believe a vast majority use religion as a status symbol amongst their peers to make themselves look better out in public but behind closed doors are no better people on the inside.

We could go around and around til the end of time debating how the dawn of time was created. Science has proven many times again and again how the Earth was made.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
and did you notice that the ad mentioned only appeared after the thread started, ads seem to be directed at specific types of thread etc, i dont recall seeing it before, but then i try to filter them out .